On July 19th??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » On July 19th??
POLL: WHO WINS JULY 19th??
TIM the tool man 21% (6)
FEDOR the legend 79% (22)
Kracker_Jap
4/18/08 11:32:33PM
What is the MMA world going to say when Big silly looking Tim finishes the great Fedor????

FLAME ON

But I think TIM has a great chance of winning this fight
juanez13
4/18/08 11:54:51PM
well, i have an idea of what Randy would be saying

But i think fedor is gonna take it, i think he is too quick for Tim, he is gonna fire a quick overhand right, clinch and trip sylvia to the ground, once there Fedor wins by armbar in the late 1st. Not that i dont think sylvia has no chance, i just dont see him surviving long if Fedor gets the fight to the ground. just watching how nog passed Tim's guard, i see fedor taking an arm bar. However, if fedor doesnt pull of a submission, i think we could see a repeat of randy/Tim, except i think fedorm has better GnP. i can see tim catchin fedor coming in, but still i pick fedor by sub, late 1st, or midway through the second.

There is also a Big question mark on the Rules ring/cage, elbows/no elbows.................sylvia doesnt utilize elbows that much, but i wouldnt be surprised if he tries to cut fedor. I know i would
skinnator
4/18/08 11:57:51PM
I am with Fedor got to stick with The man.
Twenty20Dollars
4/19/08 12:05:25AM
i mean im not saying im picking sylvia but he has more of chance to win than people give him credit for.
SpiderSilva
4/19/08 4:05:09AM
The real question is if Fedor can explode past Tims jabs to get into the clinch also he isn't really that easy to take down as IMO he has one of the best take down defence in the HWs
Kracker_Jap
4/19/08 4:55:09AM

Posted by juanez13

well, i have an idea of what Randy would be saying

But i think fedor is gonna take it, i think he is too quick for Tim, he is gonna fire a quick overhand right, clinch and trip sylvia to the ground, once there Fedor wins by armbar in the late 1st. Not that i dont think sylvia has no chance, i just dont see him surviving long if Fedor gets the fight to the ground. just watching how nog passed Tim's guard, i see fedor taking an arm bar. However, if fedor doesnt pull of a submission, i think we could see a repeat of randy/Tim, except i think fedorm has better GnP. i can see tim catchin fedor coming in, but still i pick fedor by sub, late 1st, or midway through the second.

There is also a Big question mark on the Rules ring/cage, elbows/no elbows.................sylvia doesnt utilize elbows that much, but i wouldnt be surprised if he tries to cut fedor. I know i would

As far as the rules I think there will be elbows (no real advantage either fighter)

and it happening in a cage (Because that what most americans prefer)

If you look at the last 2 years Tims comp has been tuff and Fedors not so tuff...
I think Fedor is going to pay the hard way from fighting all the cans as of recent

Never the less this is going to be a great fight to watch as a die hard fan, I love the cross over fights War TiMMY USA USA USA USA
Tein_Lung
4/19/08 7:01:54AM
i see it as IF Tim wins... all the Fedor nut huggers will instantly turn into Fedor hates at the instant the bell rings... If Fedor wins it will have all the Fedor nut huggers saying "I told you so" when the bell rings
Kracker_Jap
4/19/08 5:22:12PM

Posted by Tein_Lung

i see it as IF Tim wins... all the Fedor nut huggers will instantly turn into Fedor hates at the instant the bell rings... If Fedor wins it will have all the Fedor nut huggers saying "I told you so" when the bell rings

wow that was deep
mrkennedy
4/19/08 5:45:31PM
i just dont know how tim can win
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/21/08 9:28:17AM
i got Fedor, but im not counting Timmy out
The_Ho_Bag
4/21/08 12:31:13PM
i honestly want Tim to win-im not a fedor fan at all. Fedor is godly in the HW division but i want tim to win so i can stop hearing all this talk about fedor =] lol my end of the story =p