Juanito Ibarra retires!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Juanito Ibarra retires!
Playground_Samurai
7/9/08 1:54:09AM
You heard it here first. He's a man of his word. Hope this clears things up for everyone.

Link

bottom of the article.....
RNC
7/9/08 1:59:36AM
He'll be in Rampage's corner next fight, guarenteed.
flainthefacerh
7/9/08 2:15:35AM
sly man that mr juanito
fonduktoe
7/9/08 5:03:29AM
how unintersting
bullettdodger
7/9/08 7:36:45AM
nope... can't get past how classless Ibarra is being. No respect for the guy what so ever. He MAY have a point or two (pun intended) but the way he is going about this if wrong. He should have just shut his mouth, continued to train Rampage and maybe if things go well they get that rematch. No one gets a title shot by crying about it.
Aaronno9
7/9/08 8:22:10AM
Haha, that sounds like the typical reasoning of a soar loser to me. I used to like Ibarra, theirs know doubt hes an awesome coach, but hes so disrespectful about Forrest, before and after the fight, its just made me really dislike the guy.
Napao
7/9/08 8:33:23AM
Yeah ditto...that just shows a complete lack of class from Ibarra. And just what is he trying to achieve here?? - "No one gets a title shot by crying about it" - Bulltedodger, SPOT on!

I wonder how Rampage feels about all this sh&t?? He talks a lot of trash before a fight - a LOT...but he doesn't seem like the type to whinge afterwards...if he's beaten he cops it like a man and I completely respect that - he's not exactly my favourite fighter, but I have to say: The way he spoke after the Griffin fight was all Rampage - and ALL class - Mr. Ibarra - take note...THIS is how it is done!
emfleek
7/9/08 9:14:52AM
Never put your fate in the hands of the judges...
Twenty20Dollars
7/9/08 10:57:12AM
now rampage needs to give forrest his winnings from the event.
Rush
7/9/08 11:01:46AM

Posted by emfleek

Never put your fate in the hands of the judges...

Especially if Cecil Peoples is on the panel
jiujitsufreak74
7/9/08 11:17:59AM
wow, way to find a loophole. that is even worse than just not retiring in the first place. that is just wrong, either man up or don't, don't pretend
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/9/08 11:30:08AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

oh snap!
blkssncpt
7/9/08 11:50:09PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

LMAO!!! thats exacly wat i'v been thinking about.

-Rob