Is Juanito Ibarra gonna retire now?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Is Juanito Ibarra gonna retire now?
gskyprodigy
7/11/08 9:06:09PM
...those who saw countdown to UFC 86 know what I'm talking about......

...... BTW, do ppl like it when titles change due to a decision? I know I don't!!!!

.....so is he gonna keep his word lol?
joshryanshepherd
7/11/08 9:11:31PM

Posted by gskyprodigy

...those who saw countdown to UFC 86 know what I'm talking about......

...... BTW, do ppl like it when titles change due to a decision? I know I don't!!!!

.....so is he gonna keep his word lol?

well this thread was up like 2.3 seconds after the decision haha...

yeah ppl love it! Randy and Sylvia for example!

yea he retired on fishing or something like that, so he says he kept his word...
Naturaldisaster
7/11/08 9:12:33PM
He never said he was gonna retire from training fighters. he said he was gonna retire, but he didnt specifically say what he was gonna retire from, someone posted somethin a couple days ago and juanito said he retired from waterfront (whatever that is).
gskyprodigy
7/11/08 9:14:47PM
^^^^it does not take a genius to know that he meant he was gonna retire from training fighters.......

Naturaldisaster
7/11/08 9:17:49PM

Posted by gskyprodigy

^^^^it does not take a genius to know that he meant he was gonna retire from training fighters.......

I know, Im just sayin what juanito said in his interview
joshryanshepherd
7/11/08 9:19:47PM

Posted by gskyprodigy

its true he retired from water front, i thought it was fishing but yeah it doesnt take a Genius
gskyprodigy
7/12/08 2:29:13PM
....he said he's gonna retire from water front? fishing ? in the interview???

.....looks like he wants to take back what he said during countdown to UFC 86......lol
candynuts
7/12/08 2:47:15PM
Egh, he felt that Rampage won that fight.
"I'll retire, if Forrest beats Rampage Jackson."
However, in his mind.. he has said that Rampage won the fight, and now with all this controversy after the fight, his original statement lost quite a bit of steam.

If Forrest would have finished Rampage and dominated the fight, threads like these would implode over forums everywhere, but since the fight was close (and alot of people thought Rampage won the fight) the impact of his original statement is now diluted. Yes, technically Forrest did beat Rampage Jackson, but once the aftermath of the fight occured, it appears that Juanito is going to get a pass on this. And hopefully he does not say anything like this ever again.
jawbreaker517
7/14/08 10:15:16PM
if someone wins, whether by ko,sub., or decision, as long as its fair, its all good with me. hell no he wont retire. just runnin' off at the mouth.