JOSH KOSCHECK RETURNS AT UFC 98

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » JOSH KOSCHECK RETURNS AT UFC 98
Wolfenstein
2/26/09 3:42:25AM
Never one to sit back and miss an opportunity, UFC welterweight Josh Koscheck will return to action on May 23 as a part of the upcoming UFC 98 card in Las Vegas against an as of yet unnamed opponent.

link
gartface
2/26/09 7:57:42AM
If there is no suspension, hopefully it's against Karo.
theguido
2/26/09 9:35:55AM

This would be bad ass if Karo doesn't get suspended. It would be a great test for both.
Bowen50
2/26/09 12:07:11PM
i want to see him fight Anthony Johnson. talk about explosive
MMAcca
2/26/09 1:22:32PM
I like that Koscheck is fighting often, but it makes me think....He can't be the only fighter who wants to, so why aren't more fighters having quick turnarounds like Kos ?
gartface
2/26/09 1:41:08PM

Posted by MMAcca

I like that Koscheck is fighting often, but it makes me think....He can't be the only fighter who wants to, so why aren't more fighters having quick turnarounds like Kos ?

I ask myself the same question all of the time... That's why I had so much respect for Rich Clementi, and the Miller brothers(IFL turned UFC edition).
Afflicted
2/26/09 2:43:01PM
I think alot of guys say that they want to fight as much as they can, and that they will fight whoever the ufc wants them to. The truth is that most guys probably turn down alot of fights because of the opponent or whatever behind closed doors. Thats why I have tons of respect for Koscheck because he seems like the only guy out there willing to fight anyone even a no name guy like Thiago. It didnt work out so good for him, but at least hes getting right back out there and fighting again.
Gipper
2/26/09 4:03:29PM
kos has been fighting more then any other fighter in the ufc lately. hopefully it's not a gimme fight for kos and they match him up with someone in the upper half of the division.