Josh Koscheck: all you listeners out there, get on the forums, and tell Matt Hughes im calling him out

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Josh Koscheck: all you listeners out there, get on the forums, and tell Matt Hughes im calling him out
ufc88
3/2/08 4:07:48PM
http://mrsunshinevegas.wordpress.com/

he wants hughes
hes calling him out
Twenty20Dollars
3/2/08 5:07:56PM
kinda want to see this fight but then again i'd rather see hughes vs serra.

i would actually cheer to koscheck if he fought hughes. hope he would KO him
postman
3/2/08 5:09:54PM
Hughes has nothing to prove in fighting Kos its not going to get him a shot if he wins I see Hughes fighting Serra then moving on.
bayonetxwork
3/2/08 5:46:04PM

Posted by postman

Hughes has nothing to prove in fighting Kos its not going to get him a shot if he wins I see Hughes fighting Serra then moving on.

yeah but when you're coming off 2 losses against the champ, you don't always get a fight that moves you up the ladder...

koscheck would kill hughes IMO.
SmileR
3/2/08 8:15:09PM
Koscheck should shut up!
Hughes has said he wants to fight Serra next and he doesn't know what he'll do after that fight.

postman
3/2/08 10:38:03PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by postman

yeah but when you're coming off 2 losses against the champ, you don't always get a fight that moves you up the ladder...

koscheck would kill hughes IMO.

Thats what I mean Hughes dosn't seem to be looking for the Ladder anymore. So why would he fight Kos.
MattHughes
3/2/08 10:58:21PM
I don't see the article
EDIT: Nevermind its a audio lol
Jackelope
3/3/08 12:01:38AM
Yeah I just don't see Hughes having any reason to take this fight. He's got nothing to prove to anybody in the UFC anymore besides maybe GSP, Serra, and BJ Penn.

Koscheck on the other hand.. I could see him wanting this badly.
Silent-Sir
3/3/08 6:39:13PM
Hughes would absolutely destroy Koscheck. I think Kos should shut his mouth before Hughes shuts it for him.

OH GOD!! Did I just say something positive about Hughes? I feel so dirty.
NatedawgThaM
3/3/08 7:05:37PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The last time Hughes has ever looked like a true To 10 fighter was when he beat out of shape and gassed Joe Riggs who failed to make weight. Even before that fight GSP was beating him until he got caught in that arm bar with a second left.

Hughes is very overrated. I’m not talking about the old Hughes who dominated, I’m talking about the current one who hasn’t done anything lately but every still rank him just behind GSP. He’s old, not strong enough to control anybody anymore, and he’s not even that great of a wrestler anymore. The only notable fighter I think he could beat is Serra.

Kos is a better wrestler period, he’s younger and more explosive. He definitely knows more about submissions and would school him on the feet. Kos by domination or 1st round quick KO.
Mayhem13
3/3/08 7:12:58PM
I would like to see this, I think with a win from Koscheck...this would put him right back up in title contention.. behind Fitch, and Karo.... and maybe Davis.

I also think Kos can beat Hughes no matter where the fight goes..feet or ground.

Koscheck by rnd 2 TKO
mrsmiley
3/3/08 7:19:49PM
Matt..........

Kos wants you!

That would be a great match imo,but I see Koscheck winning.
madmarck
3/3/08 8:21:29PM
I wonder if Koscheck remebers his fight with GSP. Or did that beating Dustin gave on him 2 days ago hurt his head.
kronker
3/3/08 8:32:52PM
First he has to beat Shane West before he can even think about competing with Hughes.
gartface
3/3/08 9:18:47PM
He doesn't deserve Hughes yet.
JWils
3/3/08 9:58:51PM
I would LOVE to see this fight. My favorite fighter versus my most "hated".

In all honesty, this would be a very even matchup. It would probably come down to which fighter would control the first couple of rounds to tire the other out to take advantage in the 3rd for either a TKO or Sub.

If this fight happened, I would take Hughes by 3rd round submission.

But, I don't think fight will happen unless Serra beats GSP again. Then Kos/Hughes would make sense.
Mayhem13
3/3/08 11:16:33PM

Posted by gartface

He doesn't deserve Hughes yet.

why? Kos has done more recently then hughes