Josh Koscheck still holding out on signing agreement

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Josh Koscheck still holding out on signing agreement
Rampage200
12/5/08 3:48:59AM
UFC welterweight and original “Ultimate Fighter” housemate, Josh Koscheck is still holding out on signing over name and image rights for the forthcoming UFC video game.

Continued...
bojangalz
12/5/08 5:04:03AM
I heard the same thing when I watched MMA Live. But lets consider the source...Franklin McNeil is a tool. I'm not getting too excited about this either way until something actually happens.

Speaking on the latest episode of MMA Live, Franklin McNeil said on the situation

“If he loses or even if he wins, this could be the last time he is seen in the UFC. As far as I know, he hasn’t signed the licensing agreement and has no intention of signing it so it has to play on his mind (for his upcoming fight with Yoshida).”

in actuality, this isn't even much of a story. It's just some blogger writing about weak news that was already aired on MMA Live.
theguido
12/5/08 9:22:35AM
If he wins at fight for the troops he's safe isn't he?
FantasyFighter
12/5/08 9:58:01AM

Posted by theguido

If he wins at fight for the troops he's safe isn't he?

As long as Chuck Norris inhabits the Earth, nobody is safe!!!
prozacnation1978
12/5/08 10:26:12AM
he needs to sign it or i think his last fight will be with yoshida
Naturaldisaster
12/5/08 12:48:49PM
i definitly dont want to see Kos leave ufc. he's entertaining, and he's got a really bright future.
browneye
12/5/08 1:56:23PM
I wish all the drama would stop over the videogame so it can come out alot quicker cause i really want to play this game