Josh Gross leaving Sherdog for Sports Illustrated.com

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Josh Gross leaving Sherdog for Sports Illustrated.com
CornishMMA
4/18/08 5:08:49PM
Just announced this on sherdog roundtable radio, its a shame but also as he said goes to show how big the sport has become that sports illustrated wants him to cover mma for them

LINK
MJKerrigan
4/18/08 5:11:10PM
I heard the clincher was Sports Illustrated's dental plan.
Bemin
4/18/08 5:12:33PM
Good for Josh, I've always liked his reporting. Nice insights and always done with a sense of humor.
Darnok
4/18/08 6:41:05PM
This is excellent news. Way to go Josh.
loffspring
4/18/08 6:52:29PM
I bet Dana wishes he'd been nicer to Josh “save the whales” Gross now
Vietnamese_Guy
4/18/08 9:03:45PM
imagine if sports ilustrated wants to send josh to the UFC to cover it for them, how is dana gonna get over that one ^_^
hippysmacker
4/19/08 12:15:19PM

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

imagine if sports ilustrated wants to send josh to the UFC to cover it for them, how is dana gonna get over that one ^_^

He will have to. Although I often find myself disagreeing with Gross'es opinions, I admire his journalistic integrity. He has always been quick to point out what is his opinion, and what he could report as fact. That is rare in MMA " so called" journalist IMO.
CornishMMA
4/19/08 1:12:44PM
He is a bit mma snobby but I really like him and will mis banter with TJ on the radio
Vendetta
4/19/08 1:36:30PM
Congratulations to him. It will suck not having him on the radio shows anymore though.