Josh Burkman Sidelined Due To Back Injury

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Josh Burkman Sidelined Due To Back Injury
Tito
11/11/08 10:57:23PM
This is the first time in my career I’ve got to seriously be like I’ve got to get this better. I’ve got to take some time off,” Burkman said.

The injury consists of two bulging discs in his back and another bulging disc in his neck, and the Utah native is hopeful for a natural rehab, but may have to consider surgery if the healing doesn’t happen.

“I want to try to heal it naturally first so I’m going to do a lot of yoga, and basically going to do some physical therapy, and see what we can do with it,” commented Burkman. “It’s pretty bad, it’s causing me to have arthritis in my back.

“The rehab that we’re going to do is at least six weeks. And that’s six weeks of rehab and not going in and screwing my back up again. I’m going to start with that and it just depends on what option I go with.”

Source - http://the-fight-site.com/?p=244

Well that sucks for Burkman, i quite like him as a fighter. But after them losses maybe its the right time to take a break....
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/08 11:15:26PM
yeah he needs a break after all those losses.
higdon10
11/11/08 11:17:01PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

yeah he needs a break after all those losses.

He needs something.