Josh Barnett's Strange Journey to the Strikeforce Cage

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Josh Barnett's Strange Journey to the Strikeforce Cage
Budgellism
6/15/11 2:38:57PM
Eight hundred seventy-two. That's the number of days since Josh Barnett last fought on U.S. soil (when he forced Gilbert Yvel to tap to strikes). In the interim, we've seen three Super Bowl champions. Two major scandals involving self-portraits of penises. Two earthquakes near 9.0 in magnitude in Japan and Chile. Flooding in Pakistan. The deaths of both Michael Jackson and Osama bin Laden. The rise of Twitter and Facebook. Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien playing hot potato with the Tonight Show. Uprisings in Egypt and Libya and across the Middle East. And so on and so forth.

LINK
Jekyll
6/15/11 3:33:37PM

Posted by Budgellism

Eight hundred seventy-two. That's the number of days since Josh Barnett last fought on U.S. soil (when he forced Gilbert Yvel to tap to strikes). In the interim, we've seen three Super Bowl champions. Two major scandals involving self-portraits of penises. Two earthquakes near 9.0 in magnitude in Japan and Chile. Flooding in Pakistan. The deaths of both Michael Jackson and Osama bin Laden. The rise of Twitter and Facebook. Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien playing hot potato with the Tonight Show. Uprisings in Egypt and Libya and across the Middle East. And so on and so forth.

LINK

you forgot the number of leaked celeb boob scandles... but then again that number is up there days hes not fought in the US
emfleek
6/15/11 3:49:09PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Barnett get KTFO this weekend. I'll be rooting for it to happen, that's for sure.

baylee
6/15/11 5:23:35PM

Posted by emfleek

I wouldn't be surprised to see Barnett get KTFO this weekend. I'll be rooting for it to happen, that's for sure.

I am hoping for that also.
tcunningham
6/15/11 11:12:03PM
if he loses to rogers hes screwed. rogers got absolutly owned by overeem. i still see overeem taking this tourney