Jose Canseco loses MMA debut

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jose Canseco loses MMA debut
tallica62
5/26/09 11:20:13AM
to not surprise, Canseco lost his MMA debut in Japan to Hong Man Choi. To sum it up, steroid head Canseco threw some silly punches and kicks until he knocked himself off balance and fell to the ground. Choi then jumped on him and started some G n P punching forcing Canseco to tap out due to fear at 76 seconds into the 1st round

I would like to see Canseco vs Fedor or someone who can just play with him and then literally knock his head off with 1 hit, or Cro Cop leg kick to shut Canseco up forever...but those guys are too good to even contemplate a fight with Canseco

Link

(DC Edit: Made link working link. Please read the guidelines for posting news items before posting, thanks)
Zekeil
5/26/09 1:02:12PM

Posted by tallica62

to not surprise, Canseco lost his MMA debut in Japan to Hong Man Choi. To sum it up, steroid head Canseco threw some silly punches and kicks until he knocked himself off balance and fell to the ground. Choi then jumped on him and started some G n P punching forcing Canseco to tap out due to fear at 76 seconds into the 1st round

I would like to see Canseco vs Fedor or someone who can just play with him and then literally knock his head off with 1 hit, or Cro Cop leg kick to shut Canseco up forever...but those guys are too good to even contemplate a fight with Canseco

Link

(DC Edit: Made link working link. Please read the guidelines for posting news items before posting, thanks)

Great spoiler thanks
Red-Dragon
5/26/09 4:23:56PM

Posted by Zekeil

Posted by tallica62

Link

Great spoiler thanks

Oooooops
xphycorx
5/26/09 4:49:00PM
he tapped out to strikes? hahaha! i hate when people think they can do mma just because they're big and strong.
gartface
5/26/09 5:46:03PM

Posted by xphycorx

he tapped out to strikes? hahaha! i hate when people think they can do mma just because they're big and strong.

He hit Choi with a couple really nice shots. He was also circling really well, but he ended up messing his knee up with a side kick. Then Choi took over.
mrsmiley
5/26/09 5:53:16PM
Yeah Jose didn't do too bad considering he was fighting a guy with a lot more experince than him.
prozacnation1978
5/26/09 7:14:49PM
even the roids couldn't bail him out
buell613
5/26/09 7:55:40PM
I watched the Conseco vs Choi fight, HILLARIOUS!!! Anyway I noticed something that seemed to be EXTREMELY SCANDILOUS!!! I watched "Jose" running away from Hong man and noticed that he didn't have as many tattoos as Jose Conseco REALLY HAS! Anyone that saw him do a celebrity boxing match against Danny Bonaduce knows this!!! I am posting the pics below with Dates that they were taken.

*** 1/ 25 / 09 ******

**** 5 / 26 / 09 ****

I know for a fact that Jose Conseco has an Identical twin Juan Conseco !!! And you can clearly see that the "Jose" in each picture CANNOT be the same person!!!
sclasclemski
5/26/09 8:26:05PM
I thought Jose looked really really good....entering the ring and answering the opening bell...after that it all went down hill...
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
5/26/09 8:56:59PM

Posted by buell613

I watched the Conseco vs Choi fight, HILLARIOUS!!! Anyway I noticed something that seemed to be EXTREMELY SCANDILOUS!!! I watched "Jose" running away from Hong man and noticed that he didn't have as many tattoos as Jose Conseco REALLY HAS! Anyone that saw him do a celebrity boxing match against Danny Bonaduce knows this!!! I am posting the pics below with Dates that they were taken.

*** 1/ 25 / 09 ******

**** 5 / 26 / 09 ****

I know for a fact that Jose Conseco has an Identical twin Juan Conseco !!! And you can clearly see that the "Jose" in each picture CANNOT be the same person!!!

his twins name is Ozzie actually and there is one difference between the 2 a birthmark on the right hand of Jose and why wouldnt that be Jose??? bizarre
Wolfenstein
5/26/09 9:06:10PM
Lol it was a skin colored tattoo shirt, fooled a lot of people.
buell613
5/26/09 9:33:17PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Lol it was a skin colored tattoo shirt, fooled a lot of people.

ahhhhh you are right!!! I was wrong.....maybe...lol
sbulldavid
5/26/09 9:43:14PM
Another thing is that Ozzie is about 30-40 pounds lighter than Jose
MMAcca
5/27/09 1:38:36AM
Fight video HERE