Jon Jones Talks About UFC 151 in His First Interview Since the Card was Cancelled

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jon Jones Talks About UFC 151 in His First Interview Since the Card was Cancelled
airkerma
9/4/12 1:31:49PM
the horse is not dead, stop beating it (that's what she said)
The interview is 41 minutes in length and Jones talks about a variety of topics including the backlash he has had to face and how his relationship with the UFC will be as they all look to move past this and look towards the future.
thevoodooninja
9/4/12 1:49:54PM
i' really suprised no one from his camp or family hasn't told him to stop talking. I haven't hit the link so I have no idea what he said but I'm guessing he's try to do somme damage control but I have a feeling its going to be a fail
TeamDEY
9/4/12 3:11:30PM
Jones makes a good point. Who ever told him what to say for damage control did a great job.
infestructure
9/4/12 5:31:19PM
Jones must have hired Obama's PR guy
bjj1605
9/4/12 7:04:26PM
He won me back a little bit.

I still think he messed up but I understand where he's coming from a little bit more now.

Aether
9/4/12 7:43:03PM
He said everything that the people defending him on these forums have been saying.
LuckyCharms
9/4/12 9:02:19PM

Posted by infestructure

I think he needs Charlie Sheen PR guy more than Obama's
infestructure
9/4/12 10:21:05PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by infestructure

I think he needs Charlie Sheen PR guy more than Obama's

Damn, that would have been much cleverer. I'm hungover, and all I could think of was Obama. I'll try better next time
MALICE
9/5/12 7:24:26AM
I was never upset with his decision to not fight Sonnen, but he never ending string of tweets insulting everyone from Henderson to the casual fan was childish. He said in the future he will most likely stay away from the media. I'll believe that when I see it, but it is his best option since he can't help but insult someone in every phrase.
Shawn91111
9/5/12 8:05:25AM
I could honestly only get through 10 min of that interview. I dont dislike a lot of mma fighters, but Jones is pretty close.
Boo_Radley21
9/5/12 11:01:52AM
I bet he's reading off a card. It's a phone interview after all