Jon Jones T/E levels were 0.29:1.00

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jon Jones T/E levels were 0.29:1.00
FastKnockout
1/7/15 12:07:53PM
According to Kevin Iole Jones had a T:E level of 0.29:1.00.

Link
airkerma
1/7/15 12:13:30PM
Something seems a bit off hers...
shaneTpain
1/7/15 12:14:08PM
Do fighters get punished when there levels are abnormally low? Is the rehab story a smokescreen for this strange test result?? Did Bones fight DC high as fuck on coke???
george112
1/7/15 2:05:43PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Do fighters get punished when there levels are abnormally low? Is the rehab story a smokescreen for this strange test result?? Did Bones fight DC high as fuck on coke???

My guess is as good as yours.

thevoodooninja
1/7/15 3:25:03PM
Dana is a Jones nuthugger and will try to sweep this under the rug as much as he can.
tildengolfer
1/7/15 4:59:21PM
Acute and chronic cocaine administration has been reported to change endocrine and neurochemical functions in animals and human drug abusers. This study examined the effects of acute cocaine administration on anterior pituitary and gonadal hormones in male human volunteers without a history of drug abuse. Using a double-blind, randomized study design, luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), prolactin and testosterone levels were measured in 12 healthy men before and after intranasal administration of 2 mg/kg cocaine or placebo. Each subject was studied twice, serving as his own control. Compared to placebo, both luteinizing hormone, and, to a lesser degree, follicle-stimulating hormone levels increased significantly after cocaine, reaching a peak value 60 min after the administration of the study drug. This pattern is consistent with a possible cocaine induced rise in gonadotropin-releasing hormone and subsequent rise in luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone due to stimulation of gonadotroph cells in the pituitary gland. Neither cocaine nor placebo induced a change in testosterone levels. Prolactin levels showed a decrease from base line after both placebo and cocaine administration, with a significantly more pronounced decrease after cocaine. This likely reflects the combination of the physiologic diurnal variation in prolactin secretion and an added inhibitory effect on prolactin due to cocaine. These findings show that the acute administration of cocaine significantly alters anterior pituitary hormonal release patterns.

Source
GDPofMPG
1/7/15 5:05:46PM
Off the juice in 2014, on the yola.
Gumby90
1/7/15 6:20:07PM
I don't get it. Supposedly he's been doing coke for a while. Also are we suggesting he's been on roids and got off of them because he looked like he was on more roids than ever last night.
Lastly, are we suggesting he may have been high on Coke during the fight? I mean it lasts a hal hour, but let me be the one to tell you, coke does NOT help a persons reaction time. Maybe strength and speed, but NOT reaction time.

I know, I has enjoyed some amphetamines in my younger days.
postman
1/7/15 7:58:11PM

Posted by Gumby90

I don't get it. Supposedly he's been doing coke for a while. Also are we suggesting he's been on roids and got off of them because he looked like he was on more roids than ever last night.
Lastly, are we suggesting he may have been high on Coke during the fight? I mean it lasts a hal hour, but let me be the one to tell you, coke does NOT help a persons reaction time. Maybe strength and speed, but NOT reaction time.

I know, I has enjoyed some amphetamines in my younger days.

Like Dana says he's going to be a even better fighter now!
State_Champ
1/7/15 10:20:34PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

Dana is a Jones nuthugger and will try to sweep this under the rug as much as he can.

Replace "Jones nuthugger" with "money-loving businessman" and you're closer to the truth of the matter, I think.