Henderson Decision 0% (0)
Poor_Franklin
4/24/12 4:29:38PM
Who you got?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
KungFuMaster
4/24/12 4:36:31PM
I picked Machida over Jones. I picked Evans over Jones. There's no point in stopping now.

tn_rebel
4/24/12 4:38:33PM
Haters gonna Hate!
TeamDEY
4/24/12 8:35:44PM
Dan by H Bomb.
Shawn91111
4/24/12 10:09:25PM
Hendo via Indian fire death punch
KingCmb
4/24/12 10:47:59PM
every bit of my head says jones but my heart wont let me pick against Hendo
jesustapped
4/25/12 3:24:41AM
As ^ that dude said, all indicators point to the phenom, but all of us want to believe that Hendo takes it in violent fashion? Yes?
aussiemma
4/25/12 5:17:51AM
jones will give hendo his first tko defeat...too big, strong, fast and long.
gartface
4/25/12 11:20:06AM

Posted by the-king

every bit of my head says jones but my heart wont let me pick against Hendo

Couldn't say it better myself.
Nick17
4/25/12 12:11:31PM
Hendo won't get close enough to drop the H-Bomb but he will get knocked out trying.
MMAcca
4/25/12 5:20:03PM
People don't really believe Hendo will win do they ?
prozacnation1978
4/25/12 11:26:28PM
Right now going with Jones VIA sub
Shawn91111
4/26/12 8:47:47AM

Posted by Nick17

Hendo won't get close enough to drop the H-Bomb but he will get knocked out trying.

You're right, Hendo has been in there with almost every heavy hitter in mma in 15 yrs and has never been knocked out, but Jones will do it
BuffaloDave
4/26/12 10:56:54AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Nick17

You're right, Hendo has been in there with almost every heavy hitter in mma in 15 yrs and has never been knocked out, but Jones will do it

I'm a huge Bones fan, even I don't think he can knock out Hendo, Shawn pretty much nailed it.

prophecy033
4/26/12 4:23:03PM
God I want Bending to lay him out but Jones will sub him after Bending hazard out from trying to reach him.

Jones sub 2nd or 3rd
Poor_Franklin
4/26/12 5:24:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

God I want Bending to lay him out but Jones will sub him after Bending hazard out from trying to reach him.

Jones sub 2nd or 3rd

lol i think your auto correct has a mind of it's own lately
Samps
4/28/12 12:14:39AM
I'm part of the new gen, Jones TKO
Just be patient and wait til he gasses
State_Champ
4/28/12 9:19:01AM
I'll pick Bones.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bigrand826
5/1/12 7:29:19AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Nick17

I'm a huge Bones fan, even I don't think he can knock out Hendo, Shawn pretty much nailed it.

Well, maybe not by KO, but I think TKO is a very real possibility. Yes, Hendo has been in there with the likes of Wandy, Rampage, Belfort, Fedor, Fejaio, Shogun, Anderson, the Nogs etc. and has yet to be KO'd, but he's been getting closer as of late. Jones doesn't have 1 shot KO power, but he lands a lot. Hendo doesn't have the greatest striking defense and he's been prone to gassing lately. If the fight goes to the later rounds, that is probably bad news for Hendo. Now if put in a dangerous position while hurt, Hendo may give up a position trying to escape and get subbed rather than TKO'd (kinda like with Anderson), but it's also a very real possibility that Jones could land a few elbows while on top that has the ref coming in to stop it.

I am a huge Hendo fan and would love to see him beat Jones, but I think there is a pretty good chance that he gets his first (T)KO loss here.
bigrand826
5/1/12 7:38:09AM
Let's also not forget that Hendo has had people hurt early in fights and failed to put them away. Furthermore, he's faded in those fights and come close to losing the decision (or did lose the decision in the case of Shields). And as much as I hate to point it out, he was getting beat on the feet against Bisping. He wasn't hurt and he knew if he landed one shot he could end it, but he was getting outpointed even though Bisping kept circling into his right hand.
ChefhMikey
5/3/12 6:07:02AM
The size difference will be too much for Hendo and Jones' reach and wrestling will negate his punching power. Jon Jones go go go!

My websites: [URL="http://www.libertysilver.se/"]Köpa Guld[/URL] [URL="https://www.libertysilver.ee/se/"]Köpa Silver[/URL]
Shawn91111
5/3/12 10:28:15AM

Posted by bigrand826

Let's also not forget that Hendo has had people hurt early in fights and failed to put them away. Furthermore, he's faded in those fights and come close to losing the decision (or did lose the decision in the case of Shields). And as much as I hate to point it out, he was getting beat on the feet against Bisping. He wasn't hurt and he knew if he landed one shot he could end it, but he was getting outpointed even though Bisping kept circling into his right hand.

Which Bisping fight did you watch? The one where Dan took it right to him in round 1 and knocked him out in round 2 or another fight we dont know about?
Boo_Radley21
5/3/12 10:31:37AM
Jones should just go for the takedowns and dominate Henderson there. His takedown defence has never been anything spectacular.
cowcatcher
5/3/12 10:37:41AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by bigrand826

Which Bisping fight did you watch? The one where Dan took it right to him in round 1 and knocked him out in round 2 or another fight we dont know about?

From what I remember Dan was walking Bisping down the whole first round, but Bisping was landing more. The whole fight it just felt like the inevitable was waiting to happen and it was just a matter of time though.
bigrand826
5/4/12 7:31:33AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by bigrand826

From what I remember Dan was walking Bisping down the whole first round, but Bisping was landing more. The whole fight it just felt like the inevitable was waiting to happen and it was just a matter of time though.

This is how I remember it as well. Just because it seemed inevitable didn't mean Hendo was rolling Bisping before he turned his lights out. I guess it just depends on whether you feel like walking someone down while not landing much is more effective than landing consistently even though you are mostly moving backwards. To me, walking someone down is control, but actually landing is effective striking. If you are scoring a fight according to the criteria, then effective striking weighs more than octagon control. What you think is going to happen shouldn't factor into your scoring. Maybe I am misremembering, but I thought Bisping won the first against Hendo even though he was continually circling toward Hendo's right. Either way, I was just pointing out that Hendo was hit in that fight (even though he probably didn't care too much), and Bones is not only longer, but has good wrestling and uses his range. I think we can probably also say he has a better chin than Bisping. I'm just explaining why I think it is a good possibility that Hendo gets stopped by strikes for the first time in his amazing career. All that said, I'd be thrilled if Hendo won and shot all my thoughts to hell.
Shawn91111
5/4/12 7:56:53AM

Posted by bigrand826

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by bigrand826

This is how I remember it as well. Just because it seemed inevitable didn't mean Hendo was rolling Bisping before he turned his lights out. I guess it just depends on whether you feel like walking someone down while not landing much is more effective than landing consistently even though you are mostly moving backwards. To me, walking someone down is control, but actually landing is effective striking. If you are scoring a fight according to the criteria, then effective striking weighs more than octagon control. What you think is going to happen shouldn't factor into your scoring. Maybe I am misremembering, but I thought Bisping won the first against Hendo even though he was continually circling toward Hendo's right. Either way, I was just pointing out that Hendo was hit in that fight (even though he probably didn't care too much), and Bones is not only longer, but has good wrestling and uses his range. I think we can probably also say he has a better chin than Bisping. I'm just explaining why I think it is a good possibility that Hendo gets stopped by strikes for the first time in his amazing career. All that said, I'd be thrilled if Hendo won and shot all my thoughts to hell.

UFC 100 play by play - 1st round

Sherdog -
Jordan Breen Scores the round 10-9 Henderson.
TJ De Santis Scores the round 10-9 Henderson.
Mike Fridley Scores the round 10-9 Henderson.

Mmajunkie -
10-9 Henderson
Pookie
5/4/12 8:33:17PM

Posted by bigrand826

And as much as I hate to point it out, he was getting beat on the feet against Bisping.

bigrand826
5/7/12 2:51:52PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by bigrand826

And as much as I hate to point it out, he was getting beat on the feet against Bisping.

As I remember it, I felt he was. If nothing else, getting outpointed. I mentioned that I could be mis-remembering. I'd have to watch it again, I guess. It also could have been a case of one guy performing much better than I expected and thus I thought he did better than he really did. I know I'm not the only one who has done this. Usually I don't realize this until I re-watch the fight quite a while after it originally happened. While I have watched the ending quite often (see my av), I don't think I've ever re-watched the first round, which is where I thought Hendo was getting outpointed on the feet.
Poor_Franklin
5/7/12 2:54:01PM

Posted by bigrand826

It also could have been a case of one guy performing much better than I expected and thus I thought he did better than he really did. I know I'm not the only one who has done this. Usually I don't realize this until I re-watch the fight quite a while after it originally happened.

i have def done this a couple of times