Jon Jones better be ready..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jon Jones better be ready..
FastKnockout
3/12/11 4:47:09PM
One week from today we will see if the hungry cub can defeat the savage lion, and take his place on the throne..

I just don't think Bones Jones will be able to handle this...

SHOGUN RUA!
TS92turbo
3/12/11 4:59:19PM
IMO, I think the odds should be 50 50. Jones being a younger and more aggressive fighter. Shogun being the older and better striker. This is going to be one of my favorite fights ever, and I cant wait to see the outcome. I love both of these fighters and I am hoping for a Bones KO or a Rua Decision.

WAR JONES WAR SHOGUN
FastKnockout
3/12/11 6:40:10PM
If you like both of them, why would you want Shogun knocked out? haha
postman
3/12/11 9:06:03PM
No offense but how many Jones Shogun threads are we going to have this week?
FastKnockout
3/12/11 9:35:41PM

Posted by postman

I have no issue with this. I've been on the site for a while now and the Shogun/Jones fight is one of the fights that has brought in the most activity in the forums fight wise since I've been here. Sonnen/Silva being the other. The forums aren't that active outside the News Share Forum.
Cooler
3/12/11 11:29:12PM

Posted by TS92turbo

IMO, I think the odds should be 50 50. Jones being a younger and more aggressive fighter. Shogun being the older and better striker. This is going to be one of my favorite fights ever, and I cant wait to see the outcome. I love both of these fighters and I am hoping for a Bones KO or a Rua Decision.

WAR JONES WAR SHOGUN

You make no sense

At least you finally took down the Shogun av, it was really phony.
postman
3/12/11 11:39:08PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by postman

I have no issue with this. I've been on the site for a while now and the Shogun/Jones fight is one of the fights that has brought in the most activity in the forums fight wise since I've been here. Sonnen/Silva being the other. The forums aren't that active outside the News Share Forum.

Todays topics
Jon Jones better be ready
1 week till Shogun jones any predictions?

UFC fourm
see above plus Jon Bones Jone vs Shogun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not my typo)
on the first page. All 3 have the same people saying the same things.the last thread has the most posts 22 then the 1 week 10 then this 6 including this post and my other post about this and you rebutal. There is no need for it you wanna talk Jones Shogun the firsat thread was enough.

I'm excited for the fight as well but really how many threads do we need?