Jon Fitch: ‘UFC doesn’t expect very much from me’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jon Fitch: ‘UFC doesn’t expect very much from me’
disorderlyvision
4/5/07 1:09:00AM
link

Despite a 12-fight win streak and a perfect record inside the Octagon (5-0), UFC welterweight Jon Fitch toils in relative obscurity.
kerazzle
4/5/07 1:25:42AM
not a big fitch fan, he has no heart, watch his fight with Jeff Joslin.
sicbastage
4/5/07 2:27:45AM
hahahahahhaha
Yeah, that fight he won...go watch it...lol..

Maybe get a valid point before you try to bash a fighter on a legit run in the UFC...

They should promote him more; he is entertaining but I don't think they expect much out of younger guys...look at all the past fighters who have been on hot streaks then just shit the bed...
kerazzle
4/5/07 4:53:12AM
yea he really "won" that fight....maybe you should go watch it and then tell me if he really won it.

He knocked down Joslin w/ a headbutt, got almost all of his td's stuffed and then calls for a time out after eating a flurry of clean punches.
madmarck
4/5/07 8:05:24AM

Posted by kerazzle

yea he really "won" that fight....maybe you should go watch it and then tell me if he really won it.

He knocked down Joslin w/ a headbutt, got almost all of his td's stuffed and then calls for a time out after eating a flurry of clean punches.

Im a big Joslin fan. But forgive and forget fitch already.
yorke3us
4/5/07 9:49:14AM
The guy is one of the best all around fighters right now at 170 and is one of the few guys with an active GnP. If his next fight isn't a step up in the direction of a title shot they're just wasting his talents.