Jon Fitch Calls B.J. Penn a 'Coward,' Says He's Not Welcome at AKA

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jon Fitch Calls B.J. Penn a 'Coward,' Says He's Not Welcome at AKA
« Previous Page
FastKnockout
8/9/12 6:40:47PM

Posted by Goatenstein

You could say laying on someone and not trying to finish is cowardly. I personally don't believe any fighters are cowards, lots of hypocrites though.

I never understood this. When is Fitch JUST LAYING? He's constantly putting pressure on his opponents, looking to advance positions, and landing strikes. He just doesn't have what it takes to finish his opponents much like GSP. His style isn't exactly pleasing to the eye, but let's not pretend he's just holding guys down for three rounds.
TheCatFather
8/9/12 6:46:55PM
Fitch stills fights? lol Good to know.
prophecy033
8/9/12 7:11:02PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Goatenstein

You could say laying on someone and not trying to finish is cowardly. I personally don't believe any fighters are cowards, lots of hypocrites though.

I never understood this. When is Fitch JUST LAYING? He's constantly putting pressure on his opponents, looking to advance positions, and landing strikes. He just doesn't have what it takes to finish his opponents much like GSP. His style isn't exactly pleasing to the eye, but let's not pretend he's just holding guys down for three rounds.

Exactly
warglory
8/9/12 8:25:26PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Goatenstein

Exactly

I also agree. The true definition of lay and pray was lost long ago. Want lay and pray? Watch Randleman vs Rutten. THAT is lay n pray.
Cooler
8/10/12 12:49:01AM
LOL at not welcome as if he has the keys to the door, save the TV show drama for Rogan
KungFuMaster
8/11/12 12:01:47AM
I used to admire Fitch's work ethics and determination but now he's starting to sound like a punk and I'm being generous when I say punk.
Pages: 1 [2]