Not in joking mood, Bisping fires back at fellow UFC 152 fighter Benavidez

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Not in joking mood, Bisping fires back at fellow UFC 152 fighter Benavidez
« Previous Page
ghandikush
9/18/12 10:49:53PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Sir_Karl

All of the back and forth trash talk between fighters as of late tells me they are all insecure and immature.

Some of them like Sonnen and Bisping have cottoned on to the fact that if they say things that people get talking about, negative or not, it garners interest. It's sad but true.

UFC pays WWE type bonuses for inciting mass shit talk. I can bet you Sonnen made a cut of that PPV he was on because of all the hype he personally added to the card by soiling his name in racism etc
prozacnation1978
9/19/12 11:06:58AM
Comparing flyweights to little people
I gotta agree Joe b probably does hit harder than bisping
bigrand826
9/19/12 2:04:22PM

Posted by infestructure

From Twitter-

Bisping @bisping
@ufc urijah favour ,Joseph benavidez and the rest of the munchkin crew talk s— cos theyre stuck in the body’s of pre pubescent boys
and I’ll take the Pepsi challenge with smug faced little shit any time.

Faber then responded:

Urijah Faber @UrijahFaber
Thought we were buddies @bisping I know u can dish it out but can’t take it back @ufc ur like a spoiled 3rd grader. Grow up.

Faber is the one who needs to grow up. He's got the body of a prepubescent boy and the chin of an arse. What does he expect? Bisping to say "Oh yeh Joe B could smash me"

Team alfalfa fail

These parts cracked me up
Pages: 1 [2]