JOKES

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » JOKES
roger
9/4/09 12:07:54AM
So i'm kinda pissed right now and could use a good laugh..Anyone got any good jokes?
Ordep
9/4/09 12:12:41AM
roger
9/4/09 12:45:55AM
KK i got one for you

A very attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender, who comes over immediately.
When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his full beard.
"Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands.
"Actually, no" the man replies. "Can you get him for me?" she asks. "I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.
"I'm afraid I can't", breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?" "Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message" she continues huskily, popping a couple of fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
"What should I tell him?" the bartender manages to say.
"Tell him", she whispers, "There is no toilet paper or hand soap in the ladies room." LOL

COME ON GIVE ME THE BEST JOKES YOU GOT
higdon10
9/8/09 8:42:45PM
king_katool
9/8/09 11:08:45PM
"The Correct Way to Come home Drunk "

Two married buddies are out drinking one night, when one turns to the other and says, 'You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. Take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing sounds. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up, and yells at me for staying out so late! His buddy looks at him and says 'Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, pee hard into the toilet water, then use the full flush, throw my shoes in the closet, undress in the bedroom, then jump into bed, slap her on the ass and say, WHO'S HORNY ????!!! and she acts like she's sound asleep!
king_katool
9/9/09 8:10:56PM
really no1 liked that one, i died the first time i heard it
higdon10
9/9/09 11:59:53PM
It was solid I suppose.