Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Thiago Targeted For UFC On Versus 3

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Thiago Targeted For UFC On Versus 3
DCRage
1/20/11 7:16:19PM
Johny Hendricks and Paulo Thiago have been targeted to meet at UFC on Versus 3. Verbal agreements are in place, paperwork pending. It's unknown whether Hendricks vs. Thiago will replace a scheduled welterweight bout between Matt Brown and Matt Riddle that was thrown into the lurch when Riddle injured his right hand and was forced to bow out.

Article
Chael_Sonnen
1/20/11 8:27:22PM
Great match up...I like Hendricks via brutality tough split decision.
Twenty20Dollars
1/20/11 11:10:38PM
Gotta keep the trend going of throwing Paulo to the wolves.

Hendricks wins.
prozacnation1978
1/20/11 11:35:58PM
i am suprised they added another bout
basbylivershot
1/20/11 11:40:15PM
Another brute matchup for Paulo...so Thiago by arm triangle?
tcunningham
1/20/11 11:51:10PM
im gonna go with hendricks. then i see thiago getting the boot. hes on a losing streak that cant afford to continue on.
FastKnockout
1/21/11 1:13:58PM
I'm not sure who to go with at this point. Hendricks didn't look too comfortable in his last fight with Rick Story. Hendricks looked a little worried after the first round when he couldn't take the advantage with his wrestling, and just seemed to fall a part and not know what to do. Thiago might have had some rough patches here and there, but I still think he can be dangerous, especially to anyone outside the top five. He has enough wrestling defense to make Hendricks worry, and that could lead to Thiago gaining the upper hand if he mixes up his game with slick submissions.
chickmagnet
1/24/11 1:52:20AM
Paulo by KO or Sub
emfleek
1/24/11 8:42:06AM
Hendricks. Thiago will be gone after this fight.