John Howard Returns Against TUF Veteran Charlie Rader at CFA 3 in Miami

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » John Howard Returns Against TUF Veteran Charlie Rader at CFA 3 in Miami
FastKnockout
8/24/11 2:50:52AM
Former UFC welterweight John ‘Doomsday’ Howard has his first post-Octagon fight booked as he takes on former ‘Ultimate Fighter’ competitor Charlie Rader in the main event of Championship Fighting Alliance 3 in Miami.

LINK
shaneTpain
8/24/11 12:43:42PM
Sick! This will be a BANGER !!! I always loved watching a Doomsday fight. His KO of Ninja was really sweet! I hope he gets his mind right & gets re-signed to the big show. Charlie Brennan was ALL hype on TUF! PLUS Tony Ferguson got wasted & called out his whole LIFE!!! Doomsday is going to retire this guy. PERIOD
emfleek
8/24/11 12:55:49PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Sick! This will be a BANGER !!! I always loved watching a Doomsday fight. His KO of Ninja was really sweet! I hope he gets his mind right & gets re-signed to the big show. Charlie Brennan was ALL hype on TUF! PLUS Tony Ferguson got wasted & called out his whole LIFE!!! Doomsday is going to retire this guy. PERIOD

FastKnockout
8/24/11 2:21:17PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by shaneTpain

Budgellism
8/24/11 4:01:44PM
Howard by being a way better fighter in every single area of the game.

I don't think I'll ever get over how awful that season of TUF was.
prozacnation1978
8/25/11 12:10:55AM
If charlie wins ufc should be next stop for him
emfleek
8/25/11 8:44:23AM
Now would be a good time for Dan Hardy to chime in with a "quality of opponents" comment to respond to Howard's whining about him (Hardy) not being cut.