John Hathaway vs. Pascal Krauss set for UFC 138 in England » Community » MMA News Share Forum » John Hathaway vs. Pascal Krauss set for UFC 138 in England
7/23/11 12:44:46PM
German UFC prospect Pascal Krauss (10-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) will put his unblemished mark on the line against the once-beaten John Hathaway (15-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) at UFC 138.

Hathaway on Friday broke news of the matchup via his official Twitter account, and ( has since confirmed that verbal agreements are in place.

UFC 138 takes place Nov. 5 at the 16,000-seat LG Arena at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England.

7/23/11 2:29:28PM
I'll admit, I thought hathaway was another run of the mill fighter, that was until he beat diego. As everyone know, sanchez is a beast for anyone to fight (ask Guida, no slouch himself) regardless of experience. So when hathaway beat him I was as shocked as you. I'm keen on him now. Looking forward to all his fights for now on
7/23/11 4:07:28PM
I expect Hathaway to win by decision here. Krauss is going to be dangerous on the ground but I think Hathway can stay on top and stay out of submissions.
7/23/11 4:27:28PM
I'm very excited for this fight, and not exactly sure why! haha