Joey Karate's Parlay of the Year for UFC 148

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Joey Karate's Parlay of the Year for UFC 148
BuffaloDave
7/6/12 4:56:24PM
kopower
7/6/12 6:08:02PM
Yum Yum Kim
Budgellism
7/6/12 6:40:37PM
Pure Gold. Joey Diaz is the shit
pmoney
7/6/12 6:50:38PM

Posted by Budgellism

Best MMA videos going! That is a funny, funny dude. I don't know about his Mendes-Kim parlay though, lol! Mendes' odds are pretty steep, and the McKenzitine is a threat while shooting in. Granted, I put him as like an 85% lock, but the AK kid will be a big Featherweight. That submission threat is just enough to make me nervous.

As for Maia-Kim, I don't even feel comfortable picking that fight, let alone putting money on it....
kopower
7/6/12 7:47:07PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Budgellism

Best MMA videos going! That is a funny, funny dude. I don't know about his Mendes-Kim parlay though, lol! Mendes' odds are pretty steep, and the McKenzitine is a threat while shooting in. Granted, I put him as like an 85% lock, but the AK kid will be a big Featherweight. That submission threat is just enough to make me nervous.

As for Maia-Kim, I don't even feel comfortable picking that fight, let alone putting money on it....

Agreed with Maia/Kim. Damian looked pretty good at the weigh ins. Not drawn out at all, imo.
Budgellism
7/6/12 11:32:58PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Budgellism

Agreed with Maia/Kim. Damian looked pretty good at the weigh ins. Not drawn out at all, imo.

He looked way better than I thought he would. Not much muscle but he looked very comfortable with the cut and not drawn out at all. With that being said Kim looked big against him. This fight has been hell to predict for me personally. Both sides have very strong points. I won't be putting either guy in my parlay, that's for sure.