JoeWarren33

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » JoeWarren33
« Previous Page
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/26/13 1:21:35AM
If I ever need a GIF of someone eating popcorn, I now know where to look!
jakewalters
7/26/13 5:29:16AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

If I ever need a GIF of someone eating popcorn, I now know where to look!

cowcatcher
7/26/13 11:32:53AM
xtra_chewy
7/26/13 11:45:40AM

I can't help but talking in Chael Sonnen's voice when I read his posts on here....
Poor_Franklin
7/26/13 11:50:29AM
When I was younger I played the floor is lava, hide in the shadows, imagining a Super Mario running along side the car hopping over random things as they passed & randomly scaring my parents.

I still do all of these things.

traveller77
7/26/13 3:39:58PM
"Chael_Sonnen - In Reality, on my way up to Toronto, I’d beat up JoeWarren33, next on my way to Nova Scotia to beat up Villian, and I’ll kick Traveler77's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.....while sipping on a BACARDI."

Doesnt mixing PED's with alchohol cause mental instability, verbal diarrhea, visa problems and Real Estate fraud? Let me check Web MD.......

CONFIRMED It does
SpiderSilva
7/26/13 3:45:13PM

Posted by LooseCannon

Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!

Those are NACHOS!!!
Chael_Sonnen
7/27/13 11:57:22AM

Posted by traveler77

"Chael_Sonnen - In Reality, on my way up to Toronto, I’d beat up JoeWarren33, next on my way to Nova Scotia to beat up Villian, and I’ll kick Traveler77's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.....while sipping on a BACARDI."

Doesnt mixing PED's with alchohol cause mental instability, verbal diarrhea, visa problems and Real Estate fraud? Let me check Web MD.......

CONFIRMED It does

First off, Chael's first name and choice of profession(s) start with the same three letters.....

Chael Sonnen can lift 50 times and pull 30 times his own weight, and always falls over on his right side when intoxicated

Carbon is to steel, as persistence is to the character of man, as Chael Sonnen is to the human race.

I typed JoeWarren33 into my GPS....it's been confirmed, he's hiding out with Vandalay and that Snowden ingrate.

Joe Warren has been killed inside the cage more times than Oscar Pistorius'......well......you know.
Webbie
7/27/13 2:39:19PM

Posted by emfleek

Holy fucking late stoppage. I haven't seen that one.
traveller77
7/27/13 3:04:25PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by traveler77

CONFIRMED It does

First off, Chael's first name and choice of profession(s) start with the same three letters.....

Chael Sonnen can lift 50 times and pull 30 times his own weight, and always falls over on his right side when intoxicated

Carbon is to steel, as persistence is to the character of man, as Chael Sonnen is to the human race.

I typed JoeWarren33 into my GPS....it's been confirmed, he's hiding out with Vandalay and that Snowden ingrate.

Joe Warren has been killed inside the cage more times than Oscar Pistorius'......well......you know.

I've got your back Chael_Sonnen, With the horrible heath care situation in your country, I've forwarded your strange response to a panel of expert Canadian psychologists who will spend the next month deciphering it. I will get back to you with a diagnosis as soon as I get it. Dont worry buddy, Help is coming
Pages: 1 [2]