JoeWarren33

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » JoeWarren33
Next Page »
Chael_Sonnen
7/25/13 12:09:03AM
JoeWarren33, you are an immigrant....I am a gangster from America. Are you sure you want to play that game with me, I will cut you some slack if you promise to get off my sack......and STOP private messaging me.

I'm gonna be hosting the JoeWarren33 retirement party on July 25th …if you want that guy's autograph or a "Free Prop", you'd better get it soon, because on July 26th, that guy's yesterday's news.

In Reality, on my way up to Toronto, I’d beat up JoeWarren33, next on my way to Nova Scotia to beat up Villian, and I’ll kick Traveler77's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.....while sipping on a BACARDI.

And lastly JoeWarren33,

I understood everything you said, and you’re right and I appreciate it. I’m a very handsome man and you are very grateful and appreciative and fortunate to have five minutes of my time. Next question....now, go clear your congestion, read my book, and maybe I'll let you off the hook.....but if you still can't sleep at night, watch one of Vanda-lay's old, fake Pride fights.....
Budgellism
7/25/13 12:13:19AM
Que popcorn gifs
george112
7/25/13 12:16:38AM

Ahh I found a good seat
FastKnockout
7/25/13 1:21:33AM
I'm with ya, buddy. Pass me some popcorn.

jae_1833
7/25/13 1:30:45AM
If you don't reply in a reasonable time limit then its the equivalent of accepting the fact that you have been owned...come on man!
JoeWarren33
7/25/13 1:51:08AM
You crack me up. I do not know what world you live in.
I appreciate the love you have for me though. You seem like the clinger 4 type.
JoeWarren33
7/25/13 2:06:57AM
Oh I get it! Your mad you didn't get a seat on Fight Master. Your jealous, I get it.
Maybe one day........
jakewalters
7/25/13 2:14:26AM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Oh I get it! Your mad you didn't get a seat on Fight Master.

He just coached TUF... I don't think many people are jealous they aren't on that show
infestructure
7/25/13 5:59:33AM
Someone need to make an account called Dana_White to keep these guys in line...
airkerma
7/25/13 6:32:19AM
To clarify, if one person serves and the other serves him back, is it on?
VILLIN
7/25/13 6:37:54AM

next on my way to Nova Scotia to beat up Villian

Your act is tired. It went from being mildly entertaining to obnoxiously irritating a long LONG time ago. The sad thing is that you could be a decent poster if you dropped this ridiculous schtick. Unfortunately you cling to it like the loathsome little tool that you are. What's the matter, afraid to express an honest opinion without your 'character' to hide behind? You bore the hell out of me and I know i'm not the only one.
prozacnation1978
7/25/13 7:33:29AM
I am enjoying this show
kopower
7/25/13 8:57:10AM
JoeWarren33
7/25/13 9:38:09AM

Your act is tired. It went from being mildly entertaining to obnoxiously irritating a long LONG time ago. The sad thing is that you could be a decent poster if you dropped this ridiculous schtick. Unfortunately you cling to it like the loathsome little tool that you are. What's the matter, afraid to express an honest opinion without your 'character' to hide behind? You bore the hell out of me and I know i'm not the only one.

You know why he called me out?
He posted in our football fantasy thread calling me out. I propped him, telling him he needs to stop thinking he is really Chael, and this is what happens.

The guy is an idiot, and comes across delusional. Whats wrong you Chael? did I hurt your feelings? Well be a man and suck it up!
Franklinfan47
7/25/13 12:59:48PM
Chael_Sonnen
7/25/13 2:02:31PM
Wipe your mouth off Blow Warren and take notes.....

You are MY muse....
so tighten up the noose - - -
after I'm done with ya,
and I impregnate you with a Chael Jr., - - >
aka, the golden goose.....
you won't see my face for an hour,
so bite down hard - - -
and SAY MY NAME....
Uncle D-a-d-d-a !

I called you out publicly ... and you sat there, covered your mouth and hid behind Villin, which was a smart MOVE...cuz...HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!
GDPofMPG
7/25/13 2:49:53PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

JoeWarren33, you are an immigrant....I am a gangster from America. Are you sure you want to play that game with me, I will cut you some slack if you promise to get off my sack......and STOP private messaging me.

I'm gonna be hosting the JoeWarren33 retirement party on July 25th …if you want that guy's autograph or a "Free Prop", you'd better get it soon, because on July 26th, that guy's yesterday's news.

In Reality, on my way up to Toronto, I’d beat up JoeWarren33, next on my way to Nova Scotia to beat up Villian, and I’ll kick Traveler77's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.....while sipping on a BACARDI.

And lastly JoeWarren33,

I understood everything you said, and you’re right and I appreciate it. I’m a very handsome man and you are very grateful and appreciative and fortunate to have five minutes of my time. Next question....now, go clear your congestion, read my book, and maybe I'll let you off the hook.....but if you still can't sleep at night, watch one of Vanda-lay's old, fake Pride fights.....

What is the point of this dribble? If this talk gets any cheaper your going to owe everybody here money.
Shawn91111
7/25/13 2:59:47PM
Im all for bashing JoeWarren , but fuck this is horrible dribble. Like watching KFM on crack
jay98107
7/25/13 3:10:56PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

NOT THE LOVE GURU
jay98107
7/25/13 3:11:52PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Im all for bashing JoeWarren , but fuck this is horrible dribble. Like watching KFM on crack

This is a fun confrontation, reminds me of something completely unrelated that I'd like to talk about for a few paragraphs.
40ouncetofreedom
7/25/13 4:23:08PM
When i was a child, I used to pretend to be a Ninja Turtle, a Ghost buster, Dan Marino, Ken Griffey..........Then i grew up.
ChrisSabal
7/25/13 4:45:35PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

When i was a child, I used to pretend to be a Ninja Turtle, a Ghost buster, Dan Marino, Ken Griffey..........Then i grew up.

wait I still can't be Dan Marino? Don't tell me what to do! I'll be whoever I wanna be in backyard football
prozacnation1978
7/25/13 6:28:33PM
When I was little I wanted to be a sexy motherfucker
Then I grew up and I am still a sexy motherfucker
frizzzlecake
7/25/13 7:10:44PM
Hey at least Chael can teach and help guys, Joe on fightmaster is pathetic. Keep your range and throw kicks.....Throws kick and get's taken down in the first 15 seconds.Well played Joe.
SpiderSilva
7/25/13 7:34:53PM
airkerma
7/25/13 9:34:24PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by iwannabesedated

wait I still can't be Dan Marino? Don't tell me what to do! I'll be whoever I wanna be in backyard football

Just be Batman...but not arthritic emo Batman from Dark Knight Rises, be awesome Batman from Batman Begins.
emfleek
7/25/13 9:49:18PM
Chael_Sonnen
7/25/13 11:05:25PM

Posted by emfleek

JoeWarren has been hit in the face more times than Amanda Bynes.....
jay98107
7/25/13 11:09:51PM

Posted by VILLIN

next on my way to Nova Scotia to beat up Villian

I think the proof can be seen in the sheer volume of Chael Sonnen threads with 0-1 total replies.
LooseCannon
7/25/13 11:24:23PM
Pages: [1] 2