Joe Son Arrested on 1990 Gang Rape Charge

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Joe Son Arrested on 1990 Gang Rape Charge
ufcboss
10/10/08 3:13:32AM
Wow Just found this....

Joseph Hyungmin Son -- better known as UFC veteran Joe Son to diehard MMA fans -- was arrested Oct. 7 in Huntington Beach, Calif., on charges related to a 1990 Christmas Eve gang rape. Son, who was already in custody for an unrelated vandalism charge, was linked to the 1990 crime when he gave a DNA sample to authorities following a probation violation. A second assailant tied to the 1990 crime is still at large.

TMZ.com and the Orange County Register were the first to report Son’s arrest.

Son has been charged with five felony counts of forcible rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulations, one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force, and sentencing enhancements for kidnapping to commit sexual assault, personal use of a firearm, use of a firearm during a sex offense, and great bodily injury to sexual assault victim.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/10/08 3:40:22AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

kinda glad i didnt donate $ to his website now
loller90278
10/10/08 3:48:26AM
donate money now to his site for bail or something, sheesh

was the rape victim hackney, and he took out his pent up anger in the ring?

eh, sorry, rapes not funny. bad joke
jiujitsufreak74
10/10/08 4:25:40AM
that explains what Kieth Hackney was doing...
ufcboss
10/10/08 4:39:55AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

kinda glad i didnt donate $ to his website now

Not his site dude, Just a front! Has nothing to do with him!

It also said he is up for 265 years to Life!
Aether
10/10/08 8:32:28AM
I think the fighter bashing rule should be waved for gang-rapists who are retired from competition. Rape is one of the most disgusting, pathetic crimes a person can commit next to murdering children IMO. This guys is a worthless human being.
cowcatcher
10/10/08 9:26:11AM
the fact that he was detained already for vandalism at his age tells me a little bit about what kind of guy he is, but the rape, and the details of it are appalling. rot in your cell buddy
Jackelope
10/10/08 11:34:48AM
Wow..

I just became the biggest Keith Hackney fan in the world. White Tiger Kenpo Karate kicks ass!
Boo_Radley21
10/10/08 3:33:07PM
This guy is gonna get the shit raped out of him in prison. Gang raped.
Naturaldisaster
10/10/08 4:39:35PM
If he thought gettin gettin kicked in the balls was bad, he's got another thing comin when he goes to prison
Biff_Tannen
10/10/08 5:06:45PM
Do you guys think the other guy involved could have been... you know who? I wonder if Joe will snitch the other guy out.
Rush
10/10/08 5:07:46PM
Another early UFC vet that is a sex offender. He joins the ranks of Pat Smith now.

Sam_Rothstein
10/13/08 3:32:11PM

Posted by Rush

Another early UFC vet that is a sex offender. He joins the ranks of Pat Smith now.

wow pat smith was a sex offender too?
Rush
10/18/08 10:27:33AM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by Rush

wow pat smith was a sex offender too?

Found out looking at his wiki entry.

Arrest
On 3/25/2008, Patrick was arrested after a high-speed police chase in which he was clocked at speeds of up 130 mph on his sports motorcycle. He was charged with felony attempting to elude, possession of a prescription drug without a valid prescription, and reckless driving.[1]

Second Arrest
On 4/29/2008, Smith was arrested in Denison, TX. He was charged with failing to register as a sex offender in Bryant County, OK after moving to outside Durant, OK. Smith was convicted of sexual assault of a child in Colorado in 1999 for fondling a 14 year old girl. [2]

cmb19932
10/19/08 9:01:14PM
well all of this is good to know
bls1919
10/19/08 10:59:27PM
Joe Son is Fucd. Joe Son Do is absolutly inferior when 5- 10 guys are wanting ur A55 for fun that is!!! HAHAHA my bad is that fighter bashing? if it is then ban me! WAR Joe Son's jail cell mate