Joe Rogan = one trippy guy

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Joe Rogan = one trippy guy
Lord_Lenny
6/12/07 12:18:16AM
Anyone familiar with Joe Rogan's standup comedy knows that hes a completely different guy when he's commentating UFC, whether he's talking about the possibilities of space or the meaning of life he's one trippy guy

Most Recently i found some audio of him talking about a bad trip he had on something called DMT

The Most Potent Psychedellic Known to Man

If your curious about Rogan's life outside UFC and FearFactor here's a small compilation (he's got a pottymouth, just in case you're at work or something):

Joe Rogan VS a feminist

After UFC 42 (funny)

Joe VS Mencia

Joe VS Heckler

Joe VS Challenger (grappling)

Making Fun of FearFactor

Noah's Arc

MisFiT
6/12/07 12:20:17AM
DMT shit is hilarious. Rogan's the shit.
EEKS
6/14/07 2:10:38AM
Yeah rogan is the shit, he is a very intellegent dude if u really try to understand what he says. His theories on life, religion and space and other stuff is pretty damn interesting, he for sure sparked my mind on studying deep into that stuff.
EEKS
6/14/07 2:16:19AM
Plus i despise Ned
Lord_Lenny
6/14/07 6:23:15PM
I have a lot of respect for the guy, he's an intelligent kind of trippy, and i think funny as hell. And i like how he doesnt try to make UFC the "JoeShow", he's professional when he needs to be and funny when he needs to.

I also despise Ned
kevietre
7/2/07 12:04:31AM
Joe's the man. He separates his comedy from commentating very well he never tries to be funny while doing commentating for the UFC but sometimes Goldberg is says something dumb like at 67 when he asked Joe is Travis Lutter was the Michael Jordan of mma on the ground. Joes just like "uhh no."
Canadian_MM_EH
7/3/07 8:15:20PM
Rogan thinks were mold growing on the planet earth! Do you agree ?
KYGUY07
7/6/07 1:18:38AM
rogan is the man
Northrend
7/6/07 3:08:37AM

Posted by Canadian_MM_EH

Yup!
leeman
7/8/07 7:08:01PM
rogan is officially the coolest guy on tv lol
PureAgony
7/11/07 7:24:58PM

Posted by Northrend

Posted by Canadian_MM_EH

Yup!

i agree as well, its true if you think about it...
KodytheButcher
7/12/07 2:58:24AM
how about the amazing racist ari shaffir on the rogan vs mencia thats sweet dude is hilarious and rogan is the man