Joe Rogan tonight...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Joe Rogan tonight...
DoTheMMAth
4/5/07 10:01:32PM
Was it just the beers I was drinking... or did Joe Rogan seem funnier tonight than usual?

Referring to Pellegrino's celebratory dance...

i'll pretend it didn't happen

After Goldie tried to do his best to make his "pitch" on a fight about to start...

you're really selling that one

There was a couple other "zingers" tonight, but I can't recall them all at this moment... but yeah, was Rogan landing his "comedic" punches tonight? Or is the the Molson XXX's talking?
jaba
4/5/07 10:16:00PM
ya that booger comment wuz pretty good, pellegrino shuda snot rocketed it at em.
Ydoc
4/5/07 11:28:31PM
He's always on top of his game to me; makes Goldberg look like a tool every UFC event.
MMA
4/5/07 11:41:36PM
A lot of the times, I think Rogan puffs up before he gets to work. Not this time, but sometimes his eyes are shot and he has this rabid facial expression.
JimiMak
4/5/07 11:52:18PM

Posted by MMA

A lot of the times, I think Rogan puffs up before he gets to work. Not this time, but sometimes his eyes are shot and he has this rabid facial expression.

Screw "not this time" he seemed really relaxed, with it. I didn't think he was funnier than usual, I think he's usually got little zingers mixed with the fact that he (thankfully) knows his shit. I think he takes a lot of flak on internet forums, but I think he's fine. I think Goldie needs to go. I did this in college and know the sport better I'd love to do his job (but that's a whole other story).

I say, if they don't go back to Quadros & Rutten for Pride, Quadros and Rogan would make a good on-air team (tho I've heard they don't like each other).
THE_AXE_MURDERER
4/6/07 1:05:04AM
Fire Goldberg I personally cant stand the guy
pv3Hpv3p
4/6/07 1:41:55AM

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

You can't fire Goldberg... He and Rogan are like Sonny and Cher...
shackle
4/6/07 3:45:33AM
You guys are just looking for someone to hate.

Who will educate the noob fans with basic mma crap then, and the noob fans out number the hardcore fans big time. (go to hooters, and what mma lol)

He states the obvious alot, but some people don't know mma well as we do.

Personally I think someone else maybe able to do better, but it's not that big of a deal to me. Overall he does semi ok imo.

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

jaba
4/6/07 5:23:02AM
Randy is a great commentator, after he retires he should replace goldberg full time
the-james
4/6/07 10:16:11AM
not to mention he kept calling antoni hardonk antoni hardON
Jamie98s
4/6/07 10:23:20AM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Referring to Pellegrino's celebratory dance...

i'll pretend it didn't happen

/QUOTE]

haha yea,That one was funny.
ManBeast
4/6/07 10:23:59AM
lol yeah I noticed rogan was having a field day on goldie as well. I'd like to see Bas do ring commentary will rogan as well if Randy keeps up with heavyweights.

I can live without goldie.