Joe Rogan on the Raido with a "Crazy Lady"

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Joe Rogan on the Raido with a "Crazy Lady"
ocho-cinco
8/5/07 4:05:29AM
Just a funny vid I found messing around on YouTube

Link
Lord_Lenny
8/5/07 5:51:21AM
I cant put it any simpler than i love joe
ocho-cinco
8/5/07 3:24:20PM
Me too, lots of people hate, but I think he's hilarious. Also a great analyst.
Telly_152
8/5/07 5:18:43PM
Here is a fact I just found out. I have known for some time Joe was a major pothead but i did not know he was basically a clean cut hippy talking about taking mushrooms in isolation tanks, and extracting DMT from everything from grass to frogs. I didnt even know about DMT until now and i guess it is more banned then heroin. It is a chemical we all produce, it is a factor behind our dreams.
Lord_Lenny
8/6/07 5:57:05PM

Posted by Telly_152

Here is a fact I just found out. I have known for some time Joe was a major pothead but i did not know he was basically a clean cut hippy talking about taking mushrooms in isolation tanks, and extracting DMT from everything from grass to frogs. I didnt even know about DMT until now and i guess it is more banned then heroin. It is a chemical we all produce, it is a factor behind our dreams.

Yeah i posted the the video of his DMT radio explanation on here a while back. Who cares what he does, as long as he leaves it out of his commentary. I wouldn't exactly call him a hippie either, he really is an intelligent guy. And yeah DMT is banned more than heroine, its the most potent psychedelic known to man.