Joe Rogan on UFC, MMA, Brock Lesnar and more (Audio)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Joe Rogan on UFC, MMA, Brock Lesnar and more (Audio)
MMAcca
10/12/08 4:18:07AM
jgtribbett
10/12/08 9:42:23AM
i heard nothing
Muay-Thai_Mogwai
10/12/08 12:16:38PM
HAha, rogan is the man. Great history lesson on hemp
xAcidburNx
10/12/08 4:32:42PM
I really enjoyed this you got a props from me dude. rogan rules. no matter his allegnces hes still straight up about everything
Solidus
10/12/08 4:50:02PM
I never get tired of hearing Joe talk about pot
xtra_chewy
10/12/08 5:08:31PM
Nice interview, but seriously Joe, THC? An enhancer? come on man....
Branwest
10/12/08 8:59:56PM
I hate hearing people (Corolla) talk about MMA when they don't know what they're talking about. I listen to the radio show 'Lex and Terry' in the morning (they're nationwide, in most places, based out of Dallas), and for some reason, I HATE when they start talking about mma. I sometimes have to turn the radio off. I don't know why. I just want to call in and correct them all the time. It just bugs the mortal crap out of me when they don't know what they're talking about but talk about it anyways.
The other day, after the EXC stuff that went on and the Petrazelli comments, a guy on the radio said that 'mma' has become too much like boxing now and you can't watch it because you can't trust that it's legit. He shouldn't have said 'mma,' he should've just said EliteXC. You can't throw the rest of the mma world into that, it's not fair. Oh well, enough of my rambling.
xAcidburNx
10/13/08 2:10:38PM

Posted by Branwest

I hate hearing people (Corolla) talk about MMA when they don't know what they're talking about. I listen to the radio show 'Lex and Terry' in the morning (they're nationwide, in most places, based out of Dallas), and for some reason, I HATE when they start talking about mma. I sometimes have to turn the radio off. I don't know why. I just want to call in and correct them all the time. It just bugs the mortal crap out of me when they don't know what they're talking about but talk about it anyways.
The other day, after the EXC stuff that went on and the Petrazelli comments, a guy on the radio said that 'mma' has become too much like boxing now and you can't watch it because you can't trust that it's legit. He shouldn't have said 'mma,' he should've just said EliteXC. You can't throw the rest of the mma world into that, it's not fair. Oh well, enough of my rambling.

completely understand. these people should actually do some research about what they are talkin about. next time you hear this crap you should seriously consider calling in and reeming them a but hole. just because exc which is run by boxing promoters is a shit hole doesnt mean the rest of the mma world is trying to go in a completely different direction. watch the shows over in japan like dream. they are fantastic and even though japan likes to have some freakshow fights. they all know that they are freakshow fights and agree that its all in the name of entertainment and afterwards they get back to the real show. as much as ufc bugs me some times they are doing the right things. i really hope jansen or alverez dont decide to go and fight for exc and stick to dream instead.
jocka
10/13/08 2:55:57PM
Joe Rogan is definitly a funny guy, what joe is saying is that pot is a focus enhancer not a physical one like steroid per exemple. I agree that a joint will make you alot more focus but cause of the accumulated smoke in your lungs it will make you gas out faster (depending how much weed you smoke). Either way i walways love rogan's interview
Amigop
10/13/08 3:26:30PM

Joe Rogan is hilarous!!