Joe Rogan makes fun of an affliction-wearing heckler

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Joe Rogan makes fun of an affliction-wearing heckler
rabbit915
7/10/08 12:55:52PM
Found this at random and its hilarious.

Link
Rush
7/10/08 1:12:01PM
Has Joe Rogan ever worn an affliction t-shirt?
joshryanshepherd
7/10/08 1:14:51PM

Posted by Rush

Has Joe Rogan ever worn an affliction t-shirt?

IDK but he Rocks TapouT at every weigh IN!!!
MALICE
7/10/08 1:35:08PM
Rogan is funny. You definitely dont talk s**t with him cause you will lose.
Jason-plata
7/10/08 2:19:13PM
That was so funny... I could have sworn that I had seen him sport some of that stuff in that past.. It would have been funny if that guy would have went and beat him up though..
Aaronno9
7/10/08 2:21:41PM

Posted by Jason-plata

That was so funny... I could have sworn that I had seen him sport some of that stuff in that past.. It would have been funny if that guy would have went and beat him up though..

It would of been funny if he tried.... He looked pretty drunk, rogan would of put him to sleep.

I thought it was a funny video, that guy got owned after he commented about the stain on Joes pants! Who even says that anyways? It was one of the worst attempts at an insult ive heard
grappler0000
7/10/08 2:29:10PM

Posted by Jason-plata

I know he got tired of seeing the Affliction shirts real quick...I remember when he said that he'd be sick if he had to look at another one. And that was early on, so I doubt he ever wore one. BUT, the Tapout shirt he wore at the last weigh-ins had plenty of skulls on it, so I don't think there is much of a difference...well, other than he's probably payed to wear them
Boo_Radley21
7/10/08 3:34:32PM
Rogan Gets Pissed

It takes about a minute and a half before he gets really mad but its kinda funny
holt8081
7/10/08 4:03:52PM
You guys need to see him live, I saw him at the Ice House a while back and that dude is crazy funny live, even more so then on t.v.
p_unit23
7/10/08 11:43:07PM
Joe Rogan is funny as hell.

Affliction clothing isn't cool at all. 70 dollars for a t-shirt with some skulls all over it? Even goodwill has better stuff.
RNC
7/11/08 3:12:38AM

Posted by Aaronno9

It would of been funny if he tried.... He looked pretty drunk, rogan would of put him to sleep.

Agreed.