Joe Rogan and Mad TV's Bryan Callen on Chael Sonnen

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Joe Rogan and Mad TV's Bryan Callen on Chael Sonnen
FlashyG
10/28/11 1:50:49AM

Sonnen is the greatest marketing mind that combat sports has known, of all time, by a long shot.

excerpt from Joe Rogan's podcast, clearly Joe and Bryan have a huge amount of respect for Chael's abilities.

Its only 5 minutes and a good listen.

Audio
BeeR
10/28/11 7:41:41AM
Chael_Sonnen
10/28/11 1:54:25PM
I agree
ghandikush
10/28/11 1:56:59PM
Muhammad Ali pioneered talking cocky nonsense long ago and was much more successful. And Clubber Lang.
Chael_Sonnen
10/28/11 2:47:07PM

Posted by ghandikush

Muhammad Ali pioneered talking cocky nonsense long ago and was much more successful. And Clubber Lang.

And BOTH were Champs (like Chael).....your point?
bjj1605
10/28/11 3:30:03PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

Chael is not and never was a champ.

???
prophecy033
10/28/11 3:35:29PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

When has Chael ever held a Championship Belt? Never. Although he SHOULD have been Wec champ, Filho didn't make weigh, thus making it a non-title fight. And we all know he didn't beat Silva, although I wanted him too. So, please, tell us all when he was champ. He's the undisputed trash talk champ and he's damn good at that.

By the way, I don't hate Chael. I'm a realist. I believe in facts and the facts are he's never been champ except in his and your head
emfleek
10/28/11 3:48:11PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

When has Chael ever held a Championship Belt? Never. Although he SHOULD have been Wec champ, Filho didn't make weigh, thus making it a non-title fight. And we all know he didn't beat Silva, although I wanted him too. So, please, tell us all when he was champ. He's the undisputed trash talk champ and he's damn good at that.

By the way, I don't hate Chael. I'm a realist. I believe in facts and the facts are he's never been champ except in his and your head

Much like the real Chael Sonnen, I don't believe he was being serious. He's developed an online persona resembling that of the actual Chael Sonnen.

We shall call it...

The Personnen

prophecy033
10/28/11 4:06:44PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

Much like the real Chael Sonnen, I don't believe he was being serious. He's developed an online persona resembling that of the actual Chael Sonnen.

We shall call it...

The Personnen

I like that.... The Personnen We may need to add that to the English dictionary. I don't think Chael would have a problem with that
jiujitsufreak74
10/29/11 1:21:01AM
Chael is 38-0 with 37 title defenses. Silva got trounced when he fought Sonnen and just proved that Chael is unstoppable. it is clear that Chael is the true champion, the linear champion, and the people's champion. Hail Chael!

also Personnen is killing me haha
BeeR
10/29/11 7:03:16AM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

Chael is not and never was a champ.

???

has, and always will be champ
Brett Hart, you just got jacked son, Chael is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be