Joe Rogan out, Kenny Florian in at UFC 83

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Joe Rogan out, Kenny Florian in at UFC 83
SmileR
4/7/08 11:17:46AM
Kenny Florian — not Joe Rogan — will be the color commentator alongside Mike Goldberg at UFC 83: “Serra vs. St. Pierre 2? at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, on April 19.

Here’s a snip from “Ken Flo:”

“I’m looking forward to it. It’s not only going to be a tremendous night of fights, but it will be a great experience for me to get in there and commentate and watch these amazing fights real up close and do what I normally do on the couch, and yell and scream, except do it on TV.”

Link
SmileR
4/7/08 11:20:43AM
I don't know if this has been posted before but i think this is a mistake.
Sure Kenny knows his stuff but Rogan is a awesome commentator!
I like the way he speaks his mind and he knows his stuff too!

Sorry if its been posted before but i'v been away
juanez13
4/7/08 11:30:12AM

Posted by SmileR

I don't know if this has been posted before but i think this is a mistake.
Sure Kenny knows his stuff but Rogan is a awesome commentator!
I like the way he speaks his mind and he knows his stuff too!

Sorry if its been posted before but i'v been away

Rogan will miss the show due to previous obligations.

But Yea man this was posted a while agoLINK
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/7/08 11:40:54AM
i wish it was Goldberg out, Kenny in.

but i like kenny's commentating. should be fun
jomatty
4/7/08 12:13:58PM
im glad that it is due to joe having a previous engagement. on ufn 13 he kept mentioning fighters that fight for different organizations and the organizations themselves and i wondered how dana liked that
juanez13
4/7/08 12:25:32PM

Posted by jomatty

im glad that it is due to joe having a previous engagement. on ufn 13 he kept mentioning fighters that fight for different organizations and the organizations themselves and i wondered how dana liked that

that why i love rogan, he speaks his mind, and isnt afraid to, multiple times he's talked about guys like Barnett and Linland, and says how good they would do in the UFC. Props to Rogan
gartface
4/7/08 1:09:27PM
I can't wait, I thought he did really well during the Guida/Huerta fight.
silverbullet
4/7/08 2:41:24PM

Posted by jomatty

my thoughts exactly
loller90278
4/7/08 4:01:52PM
well the event is 4/19..

the day after is 4/20

im sure rogan will be in preparations for his big holiday!

RMFG_187
4/7/08 4:04:17PM

Posted by loller90278

well the event is 4/19..

the day after is 4/20

im sure rogan will be in preparations for his big holiday!

LMAO

but i was seriously looking forward to meet Rogan at 83. Hes a goof ball and he seems like the guy u would like to go clubbin with. Dang.

i dont want 3 hours of KenFlo saying " I Finish Fights!"
RMFG_187
4/7/08 4:05:23PM

Posted by gartface

wait what?
juanez13
4/7/08 4:19:15PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by gartface

wait what?

He was a guest commentator at the main even for the ultimate fighter finale (huerta/Guida) and he did a half decent job, only difference now is that he will be commentating for the whole event, not just one fight.
RMFG_187
4/7/08 4:36:36PM
ahhhhh

ok nvm, i thought he was posting in the wrong thread.
ocho-cinco
4/7/08 5:28:24PM
This sucks, Rogan is a dope anouncer. I like KenFlo alot, but It just wont be the same with out Joe. I wish Goldberg was the one out.
cmill21
4/7/08 6:48:50PM
Well this sucks, I hate Kenny's voice...soooo
telnights
4/7/08 6:57:36PM
I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't care for Rogan.
cmill21
4/7/08 7:39:00PM

Posted by telnights

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't care for Rogan.

It's not that for me, I don't mind Rogan, sometimes he's a little meh but Kenny's not a commentator, he has a terrible annoying voice.
crushedbacon
4/7/08 8:33:02PM
On a non-mma note you guys should check out rogan's stand up, pretty good stuff, has a lot of insight....dam funny! Anyway choked that he\s not there to provide input for 83, someone mentioned earlier that they should get rid of goldberg, I couldnt agree more. How many years has this guy been covering UFC? Some of the stuff he says seems like he just started watching mma recently. A complete empty vessel upstairs!