joe rogan interviews on dmt, lsd and weed

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » joe rogan interviews on dmt, lsd and weed
aussiemma
6/6/12 9:14:00AM
just wondering if any of you have seen the numerous videos on youtube with joe rogan discussing and being interviewed about the drugs dmt, lsd, shrooms, weed etc ?
having personally dabbed in hallucinogens myself just wondering on any thoughts people had ? just found what ever he said was really interesting and entertaining.

actually dont know if this is even acceptable to talk about on here ? if not im sorry and i will delete post.
ghandikush
6/6/12 11:52:11AM
Till then, his interviews are pretty cool. His interviews on DMT are spot on, not that I've seen 4th dimensional beings on DMT or anything,

And yes, if I saw aliens land in the backyard I would not be so surprised.... lol
DeadHead988
6/6/12 3:50:35PM
Yeah, I have some experience in these areas and I agree with most of his opinions there.
Budgellism
6/6/12 6:17:58PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Yeah, I have some experience in these areas and I agree with most of his opinions there.

This.

Ive never tried dmt (way too hard to find where I am) but I feel like Im pretty experienced with this area of expertise. Im a big jre (joe rogan experience podcast) fan and Ive heard him discuss this stuff many, many times. He has a lot of interesting theories and opinions about it and if it interests you I suggest downloading every Duncan Trussell episode and sit back and enjoy.

Rogan is a very unique and interesting person. I tend to agree with him a lot of the time.

Drop by this thread Aussie. Its mostly a weed thread but Ive shared other experiences in there as well. Ive had it subscribed since Deadhead created it A bunch of us post in there regularly.

Im Stoned Thread