Joe Rogan's ink (sleeve)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Joe Rogan's ink (sleeve)
Jimbo
3/24/09 2:54:41AM
Not sure if it's been posted yet but i couldn't find anything

Check out Rogan's sleeve

link

As with the guy in the link I don't normally like sleeves but this ones pretty awesome.
Must have taken AGES
hails
3/24/09 6:14:38AM
Its a well done sleeve, but Joe Rogan is one out there dude!!!

You just need to go to you tube and have a look and some of the weird stuff that he says is so out there!!!

Last I heard he was selling the tank he sleeps in when he is on the gear!!!
MFOTHER
3/24/09 3:36:24PM
Not to be an ass.... but check the facts. Joe is a really SMART dude as well as out there.

And what you are referencing to his his flotation tank. Its not for when hes on the gear. Its for meditation, self enlightenment etc. You do not sleep in them, you enter them for about an hour at a time. And he wasn't selling it. he was giving it away for FREE. (including shipping/installation) just to spread the knowledge of them.
ive used one, and they are fantastic.

again....if that came of as me being an a$$hole i apologize. But i really like and respect joe, and think people get the wrong idea about him sometimes.
Red-Dragon
3/24/09 4:54:56PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Not to be an ass.... but check the facts. Joe is a really SMART dude as well as out there.

And what you are referencing to his his flotation tank. Its not for when hes on the gear. Its for meditation, self enlightenment etc. You do not sleep in them, you enter them for about an hour at a time. And he wasn't selling it. he was giving it away for FREE. (including shipping/installation) just to spread the knowledge of them.

again....if that came of as me being an a$$hole i apologize. But i really like and respect joe, and think people get the wrong idea about him sometimes.

I think people kiss his butt a little too much.
Subterfuge
3/24/09 5:16:02PM
Wow that is dope.
CwB
3/24/09 6:17:06PM

Posted by MFOTHER

i thought they were isolation tanks. and i remember Joe talking about trippin on various psychedelic drugs while being in the isolation tank to really get the most out of your trip...

Joe is definitely out there

Edit: i guess its a flotation or an isolation tank name doesnt matter... also heres the video i was talkin about. i guess he uses pot and the tank

Joe is really out there man...

love him for it, but he is out there
MFOTHER
3/24/09 6:19:53PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by MFOTHER

i thought they were isolation tanks. and i remember Joe talking about trippin on various psychedelic drugs while being in the isolation tank to really get the most out of your trip...

Joe is definitely out there

isolation tank, float tank, sensory deprivation tank.....all the same thing. And yes joe has eaten psychedelics in it, but he uses it ALOT multiple times a week without.....
mrsmiley
3/25/09 5:58:08AM
That's a kickass tattoo
DJDark41
3/26/09 3:19:22PM
That is one awesome tattoo. Its nice to see that it has some meaning behind it too.