Joe Rogan's Alien Theories

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Joe Rogan's Alien Theories
mjheadkicker
2/21/07 9:18:43PM
After seeing the whole Joe Rogan vs Mencia thing on youtube i thought i would see if Rogan had his own website and what he had to say about it all, and sure enough i found www.joerogan.net/ not only does he talk about Mencia, but his blogs are ABSOLUTELY worth a read. he covers everything from the crocodile hunters death to Santa Clause being created by shrooms. Check it out.
hippysmacker
2/21/07 9:22:41PM
Most of that stuff make sinto his standup. I have to admit I was surprised how funny he is the first time I saw his standup. He yells a lot though.
xthe_scottx
2/21/07 11:29:53PM
The first time I saw his standup was when he hosted Live at Gotham and before that I didn't even know he was a comedian. He is a good comedian, not one of my favorites but I agree he does yell a lot and it can get annoying.
DoTheMMAth
2/21/07 11:38:51PM
His yell voice is annoying, but I enjoy his matieral and his commentating. Joe
hippysmacker
2/22/07 12:27:43AM
He was best on news radio. That show died with Phil Hartman to me, later shows with Lovitz weren't the same.
pv3Hpv3p
2/23/07 2:59:24PM

Posted by hippysmacker

He was best on news radio. That show died with Phil Hartman to me, later shows with Lovitz weren't the same.

That show was absolutley hilarious...

It was a damn shame about Phil though, and it's a damn shame that we now have to tarnish his good name by mentioning John Lovitz in the same sentence...
madmarck
2/23/07 3:08:54PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I cant stand that show. So much Talent on it IMO and i hate. They had foley, Rogan, Dick, Ritter and most of the time it let me down.

Joe Rogan has some awesom stand up though. Joe Rogan Stand up - wathc Joe Rogan tell of some hecklet int he Audience. its awesome. Joe is such a confident guy.
shackle
2/25/07 4:44:30PM
I'd take rogan's yelling over the yelling pride lady any day I FING HATE HER!

Rogan is pretty cool seems like a person you would find on these forums a hardcore mma fan.
We_Todd_Did
2/26/07 3:42:32AM
EVERYONE should read the entry on his site about "Santa was a Mushroom" at some point.I almost went to my grave laughing.

News Radio was pretty good, but people who find Andy Dick funny worry me...