Joe Riggs at Strikeforce in Tacoma Wa this Weekend

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Joe Riggs at Strikeforce in Tacoma Wa this Weekend
McBee
2/19/08 4:52:58PM
Joe Riggs is the newest and I would say one of the the most valid fighters on the card. Link for all fights this weekend http://www.strikeforceusa.net/matchups.asp
tickets $35, 75, 150, 300. I am thinking $35 and make my way down out of the nosebleeds, Tacoma Dome seems like a crappy venue for MMA, I like the smaller, steeper arenas like Seattle Key Arena or Everett Event center
RMFG_187
2/19/08 4:55:59PM
just wondering what u meant by "New Fighter" Riggs has been fighting a while now.
McBee
2/19/08 4:57:40PM

Posted by RMFG_187

just wondering what u meant by "New Fighter" Riggs has been fighting a while now.

no just new to the card, I would not have posted it if it was some no name amatuer
CornishMMA
2/19/08 5:08:20PM
Think this was already posted as he came in a few days ago but while it makes the card a bit better its still a very weak card by the recent promotions standards!
McBee
2/19/08 5:15:32PM
really?! I found it on their site a few days back on the strikeforce site and had not seen anything come through so I searched the strikeforce linked posts and did not see it there either so I posted it. I hate double posts!
RMFG_187
2/19/08 5:19:49PM

Posted by McBee

Posted by RMFG_187

no just new to the card, I would not have posted it if it was some no name amatuer

o ok lol, i figured u just wrongly worded it or i misunderstood nvm