Joe Riggs is Funny as Hell

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Joe Riggs is Funny as Hell
hails
3/9/08 5:49:02AM
Man I just finished listening to Joe Riggs on Sherdog radio, I have always liked the kid but thought he was finished fighting top level guys!

On the Sherdog radio he was talking all about his back injuries and was saying that he has pissed and shit himself while fighting due to nerves in his back.

He also spoke about how he beat up Herb Dean a few years ago in an MMA fight and knocked his front teeth out. Now Herb will not ref his fights.

The most interesting thing he said is that he will be back in the UFC shortly and wants to wear the belt!!! It will be good to see someone with his attitude back in the cage!!!

It was a great interview, that guy is a funny as hell!!!

ThaAxeMurderer7
3/9/08 6:48:47PM
Yea, he's quite the character. One of my favorite Joe Riggs moments was his interview and Nick Diaz's separate interview with mma weekly about the hospital fight. In case you want to check it out again here it is Link
189lber
3/10/08 4:07:31PM
Joe Riggs is a fighter but he doesn't have anything left in his tank. I saw joe riggs 3 and a half years ago at a wrestling camp and he doesnt know jack. He also didn't even make weight in a championship belt title match. Riggs has heart but doesnt have anything left.
Aaronno9
3/10/08 4:33:43PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Yea, he's quite the character. One of my favorite Joe Riggs moments was his interview and Nick Diaz's separate interview with mma weekly about the hospital fight. In case you want to check it out again here it is Link

Thanks for the link, ive never seen the interview with diaz. The interview seemed to be being abit of a douche to diaz, like he was telling him off or somthing, but he was cool about it to riggs. Im suprised he didnt set diaz off tbh lol.