1st fight: win
lose
win
lose
win
lose
win
last fight: lose

Does this mean his next fight will be a win...???

slammadowg
1/30/07 1:49:25AM
lol, thats actually a pretty wierd pattern.
hippysmacker
1/30/07 2:36:28AM
They are always saying he has all this skill and potential. That in the gym in training he's a monster. I think his problem is mental, that's why's he's so inconsistent. In college I played football with a guy like that. His biggest problem was he was always thinking too much. He was a great athlete , but was always at his best when he was under huge pressure, running for his life. Give him a bunch of time to throw and he would make the wrong read, fumble, wait too long to throw, or do something that caused a catstrophe. Riggs reminds me of him, great ability, but can't put it together on a regular basis.
Svartorm
1/30/07 2:51:51AM
Very good point, and probably true. I'm a huge advocate of internal martial arts and/or character work for this reason, as it helps to clear up those types of problems.
shackle
1/30/07 3:09:36AM
Yea the UFC will prob toss riggs in with a WARM up match which he will win easy, and then toss him in with another big up and rising fighter to keep this record going this way.

We'll see I guess.

To note I'm not bashing him I just thought his record was pretty interesting.
hippysmacker
1/30/07 3:21:30AM

Posted by shackle

Yea the UFC will prob toss riggs in with a WARM up match which he will win easy, and then toss him in with another big up and rising fighter to keep this record going this way.

We'll see I guess.

To note I'm not bashing him I just thought his record was pretty interesting.

That' s an interesting point . The only UFC victories he has against guys I would rank even top 20 at their weights are Diaz, and maybe Doerksen. (kind of a stretch I know, but he's ough and crafty) It could be he's just not good enough to beat upper echelon fighter's.
Gladiator
1/30/07 12:20:37PM
has anyone else seen his fight with kendall grove? it made me laugh the first time i saw it because kendall's legs stick sraight out when hes unconcious!
EEKS
2/22/07 7:32:38AM
Exactly IMO his loses that have been accumilating are mental loses, for example, in his last fight with Sanchez i did see him losing but not the way he did, that day i believe he lost the fight before he even stepped into the octagon. But its sill funny, thanks for pointing that pattern out, now i know what my pick will be in here for his next fight.
madmarck
2/22/07 8:35:55AM

Posted by EEKS

Exactly IMO his loses that have been accumilating are mental loses, for example, in his last fight with Sanchez i did see him losing but not the way he did, that day i believe he lost the fight before he even stepped into the octagon. But its sill funny, thanks for pointing that pattern out, now i know what my pick will be in here for his next fight.

Yeah his bout with Hughes jsut went wrong when he couldnt make weight. I dont anybody (including himself) didnt give him a chance then.