Joe Lauzon vs Jason Reinhardt at UFC 78

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Joe Lauzon vs Jason Reinhardt at UFC 78
babalu2720
9/4/07 1:08:05PM
After nearly eight years of competing professionally throughout the country, undefeated MMA veteran Jason Reinhardt (18-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) will make his UFC debut in November at UFC 79.

Reinhardt recently made the announcement on an Internet forum this past weekend.

He’ll take on “The Ultimate Fighter 5” cast member Joe Lauzon (15-3 MMA, 2-0 UFC) at the event. UFC 78 takes place at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., and is expected to air on pay-per-view.......

Joe Lauzon vs Jason Reinhardt at UFC 78
Sam_Rothstein
9/4/07 2:57:30PM
really jason reinhart? i figured for a guy who beat jens pulver they would at least give him a semi big name for his 2nd fight in the ufc

maybe not even a big name but a worthy opponent
jahdoug
9/4/07 4:02:43PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

really jason reinhart? i figured for a guy who beat jens pulver they would at least give him a semi big name for his 2nd fight in the ufc

He also defeated Brandon Melendez in the UFC so this will be his third
DevonFoxy
9/4/07 7:36:58PM
does any one know much about this Reinhardt guy? Should a Joe Lauzon fanatic be worried?
szucconi
9/4/07 7:48:10PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

does any one know much about this Reinhardt guy? Should a Joe Lauzon fanatic be worried?

He's a nobody. Not at all.

Lauzon is training with Penn now. Reinhardt tried out for TUF 5 and didn't make the cut. That means he is a step below Wayne Weems.
cmill21
9/4/07 8:02:47PM
I say we petetion the shit out of Joes blog and get him to change his nickname before this fight.
DevonFoxy
9/4/07 8:15:33PM
yea i read the thing from his website about the guy saying he beat up a guy in stake n shake.....what an idiot they have such good food.
Sam_Rothstein
9/5/07 2:03:28AM
oh yeah thats right he fought mohawk melendez

so this guy couldnt even make tuf 5 when weems did? hahaha wow
NME
9/5/07 3:35:26PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by DevonFoxy

He's a nobody. Not at all.

Lauzon is training with Penn now. Reinhardt tried out for TUF 5 and didn't make the cut. That means he is a step below Wayne Weems.

I'm so glad I read this.
DevonFoxy
9/5/07 3:39:23PM
I figured waht would happen being the guy is clearly a wrestler type hell take Joe down and Joe will secure a submission. But it may happen that Joe takes him to the mat as he has a pretty good shot and most good wrestler doesn't think about being taken down as they are so confident that they are the ones who will secure the take down. If Joe does get on top i see a GnP victory for Joe with those vicious elbows.