joe daddy vs Gleison Tibau

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » joe daddy vs Gleison Tibau
jgordon85
6/14/08 12:45:19AM
i think this is going to be a good fight. i like joe daddy and i like gleison. does anybody give gleison a chance? i think this fight has potential to be fight of the night, and if gleison pulls off the upset that is a big win for him.
Raykill
6/14/08 12:53:22AM

Posted by jgordon85

i think this is going to be a good fight. i like joe daddy and i like gleison. does anybody give gleison a chance? i think this fight has potential to be fight of the night, and if gleison pulls off the upset that is a big win for him.

After Joe lost to B.J., he's not going to lose again for awhile. He will be on a mission now to get back to being a contender. He has worked to hard.
And us, I am a big Stevenson fan....
Twenty20Dollars
6/14/08 1:06:05AM
i like both guys, both of them at big for 155. Im actually going to pick gleison to win this fight, prolly by decision but i might change it at the last minute to joe. should be a solid fight though.
Playground_Samurai
6/14/08 3:43:39AM
I'm going with Tibau by decision. It's probably gonna be pretty close, but I think he has a size and strength advantage over Joe "Daddy" as well as better striking and grappling.

However, Stevenson has a boat load of experience and lots of heart. He's tough as nails and pretty well rounded. You can't count him out, as most people wont because i'm sure he'll probably be the favorite going in.

I think Gleison can be a beast a 155. He had a tough fight with Griffin, but I personally think Griffin's a bit better than Joe also, so I see Tibau faring a little better against Joe "Daddy".
rameydl8
6/15/08 10:04:15PM
joes tappin him out fo sho...lol
tepid55
6/15/08 11:05:17PM
I think Stevenson will win by decision.
misses1112
6/16/08 10:15:00PM
I take Joe.
DonnieDarko
6/17/08 12:39:48AM
joe daddy guillotine maybe
89vision
6/17/08 3:14:13AM
This fight is closer than you might think, I'll probably end up picking Stevenson but I would not be shocked it Tibau won and might change my decision, Tibau's definatly one of the people you should bet on what with him being such a big underdog.
holt8081
6/18/08 1:03:26AM
I take joe submission late in rd 3. joe has mad skillz and I think he should be ranked 2 or 3 in the ufc.