Yo Joe, Where's The Beard?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Yo Joe, Where's The Beard?
DCRage
11/17/08 11:51:13AM
Either I didn't notice it on the live stream Saturday night or Rogan's really shaved down his Evan Tanner beard. To me it looked like he still had some of it but nowhere near where it was last time we saw him. Clarification, please?
grappler0000
11/17/08 11:53:38AM
He looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days, but it wasn't quite a beard.
Twenty20Dollars
11/17/08 12:50:13PM
Dustin had a good one though.

I also noticed no edith there.
DCRage
11/17/08 12:51:14PM
No doubting Dustin's, he did great on his. And it was just the lovely Arianny Saturday night.
Ordep
11/17/08 2:33:21PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

She has been gone since UFC88. Don't know exactly why. She's still listed in the web page tough.
higdon10
11/17/08 5:29:11PM
Hopefully the beard will make its comeback in December.
RiseUp21
11/18/08 2:40:58AM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

She has been gone since UFC88. Don't know exactly why. She's still listed in the web page tough.

"Where have you gone, Edith?
And finally, we've been following this story from the beginning so it only makes sense that we update you on the whereabouts of UFC Octagon girl Edith Labelle.

As you may have noticed, Labelle has been absent from the last few UFC events due to visa issues not allowing her to work in the United States. Her manager, James Leinhos, assured us a couple of months ago that she would be back in action by UFC 90 but, as you can see, that wasn't the case. Leinhos says the UFC is sticking by the French Canadian and has no plans to replace her. He expects this issue to be resolved shortly.

"Things are progressing rather well," Leinhos said. "Its a lot of bureaucratic red tape and we've finally made some headway.""--Source