Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen - why no news?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen - why no news?
LHK
7/19/07 12:23:46AM
Hansen is an absolute wrecking machine. He's only lost to the absolute best lightweights and defeated Gomi. He would knock Sherk's block off easy. Why is Dana sleeping?

ocho-cinco
7/19/07 12:34:09AM
The way Sherk took thoes Franca knees, I'm not sure anyone would "knock his block off easy."
duggy
7/19/07 12:35:18AM
that's really random. i just started a thread wordering what happened to gil melendez, but got me thinking about the rest of the bomb ass pride lightweights like hansen. i wish i knew. i wish dana knew.
LHK
7/19/07 1:49:45AM

Posted by ocho-cinco

The way Sherk took thoes Franca knees, I'm not sure anyone would "knock his block off easy."

your comparing Hansen to Franca!?
SteedTheDeed
7/19/07 2:44:49AM

Posted by LHK

Posted by ocho-cinco

your comparing Hansen to Franca!?

did you see the Ireland fight? Sherk would of easily beaten Hansen that night.
JuggaloWarrior878
7/19/07 3:41:07AM
Man with his knees and how sherk shoots id say hansen would probably ko him
Northrend
7/19/07 4:48:15AM
I would say Hansen by KO. Sherk looked vulnerable to the knees, and no one throws better knees while someone is shooting then Hansen.
Mastodon2
7/19/07 6:28:11AM
Franca's knees have nothing on Hansen's.

If Hansen caught Sherk with one his knees when Sherk shot in, Sherk would be getting reconstructive surgery the next day, not sitting by the pool with his belt!
Northrend
7/19/07 7:40:54AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Franca's knees have nothing on Hansen's.

If Hansen caught Sherk with one his knees when Sherk shot in, Sherk would be getting reconstructive surgery the next day, not sitting by the pool with his belt!

Exactlly...watch that fight with Uno/Azerado/Masakazu Imanari
SteedTheDeed
7/19/07 1:48:00PM
If sherk clinches and takes hellboy down, he will be in hell.
LHK
7/19/07 3:35:01PM
Anyone can have an off night (vs Ireland, Hellboy didn't look incredibly impressive), but why factor that in, Sherk can have an off night and it will be lights out against Gomi or anyone.

Looks like your alone so for though, if and or but whatever, Sherk is tailormade for Hansen's knees. Not to mention Hansen is pretty damn good on the ground, Sherk's patented LnP is not a given to squeak out a decision.

I would say the odds are definitely stacked way against Sherk in this one.
SpiderSilva
7/19/07 7:11:12PM
IMO sherk would dominate
the-james
7/19/07 7:13:37PM
I heard a rumor a while back that hde was in nagociations with the ufc to fight at UFC 75 the rumor was he was going to fight Terry Etim but that didnt happen so maybe the rumor was complete bull, i would love to see him in the ufc or anywhere else for that matter im just looking forward to seeing him fight again.
LHK
7/19/07 8:57:53PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

Okay...but so far in all the threads I have seen you post in, your opinion is completely worthless.

How about some FACTUAL evidence or objective observations on ANYTHING, instead of just posting one line and making yourself sound stupid.
duggy
7/19/07 9:41:31PM

Posted by the-james

I heard a rumor a while back that hde was in nagociations with the ufc to fight at UFC 75 the rumor was he was going to fight Terry Etim but that didnt happen so maybe the rumor was complete bull, i would love to see him in the ufc or anywhere else for that matter im just looking forward to seeing him fight again.

i never heard that... i wish they would sign him. he would add a strikers presence in the ufc lightweight division that is filled with fighters who are primarily wrestler/jiu jitsu/grapplers.

i think a fight with him and sherk is a toss up as they are both extremely talented at their specialties: sherk as a take down, and top position control artist vs hansen who has devastating stand up. i dont think that hansen would be able to sweep or stand up with sherk on top of him, but i dont know if sherk's head would still be attached after telegraphing a shot into hansen's knee. if i had to bet i'd go with the shark in another decision win.
the-james
7/19/07 10:30:08PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

Okay if your going to post in a thread atleast make it worth reading and give us a reason why you say things or believe someone will win because in every thread on here you post pretty much one word awnsers saying that people will lose and they never have any insight or anything stop padding your post count and start saying a little more. Because your posts are start to make me mad, not trying to be a dick just giving you a sugjestion.
SpiderSilva
7/19/07 10:45:21PM

Posted by LHK

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

Okay...but so far in all the threads I have seen you post in, your opinion is completely worthless.

How about some FACTUAL evidence or objective observations on ANYTHING, instead of just posting one line and making yourself sound stupid.

well lets see all i really need to say is that sherk was dominate in170 only losing to Hughes and GSP being the smarter man he moved down to a place where he could be the top dog has he lost yet? NO so until someone even comes close to even controling him well......
your talking abut getting hit with the knees he still dominated the round after almost getting knock out
man must be hard to knock out
but name calling seem to make you happy thats great that you get sooo mad over what i want to say
the only one that would have semi stood a chance was BJ but its Sherks fault that hes not fighting for the next year.
IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR PEOPLES OPINION THEN DONT ASK
that would be the best way this stupid person would put it
SpiderSilva
7/19/07 10:48:59PM

Posted by the-james

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

Okay if your going to post in a thread atleast make it worth reading and give us a reason why you say things or believe someone will win because in every thread on here you post pretty much one word awnsers saying that people will lose and they never have any insight or anything stop padding your post count and start saying a little more. Because your posts are start to make me mad, not trying to be a dick just giving you a sugjestion.

Why should I write what you want if you want my opinion then why tell a story every time just to plese you i dont care if you get mad
LHK
7/19/07 11:01:36PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by LHK

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

well lets see all i really need to say is that sherk was dominate in170 only losing to Hughes and GSP being the smarter man he moved down to a place where he could be the top dog has he lost yet? NO so until someone even comes close to even controling him well......
your talking abut getting hit with the knees he still dominated the round after almost getting knock out
but name calling seem to make you happy thats great that you get sooo mad over what i want to say
the only one that would have semi stood a chance was BJ but its Sherks fault that hes not fighting for the next year.

Yes, I want to hear intelligent people's opinions, so don't bother responding to any of my threads. Just look at the other posts in this thread. Nearly everyone is saying the same thing because they have some knowledge of MMA, whereas you seem not too. Do you even know who Hansen is? And stop PMing people, no one wants to hear from you.
the-james
7/19/07 11:09:30PM

Posted by LHK

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by LHK

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

Yes, I want to hear intelligent people's opinions, so don't bother responding to any of my threads. Just look at the other posts in this thread. Nearly everyone is saying the same thing because they have some knowledge of MMA, whereas you seem not too. Do you even know who Hansen is? And stop PMing people, no one wants to hear from you.

Agree completely dude all i did was give you a suggestion and you took it personal and are now pming me trying to start shit, like if you didnt like what i said just ignore it dont keep PMing me.
SpiderSilva
7/19/07 11:15:17PM

Posted by LHK

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by LHK

Posted by SpiderSilva

IMO sherk would dominate

well this IMO was just made
so do you run this place?
ncordless
7/20/07 12:49:57AM
What were we talking about.... oh yeah Hellboy.