when will the JLB v Mark Hunt fight change?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » when will the JLB v Mark Hunt fight change?
DJSyko
12/30/08 2:36:38PM
I am guessing people already know that Melvin Manhoef is now fighting instead of Jerome LeBanner, right?

So when will it change so i can pick? I cant stay on here all night.

emfleek
12/30/08 2:45:21PM
READ ME

Posted by DJSyko

I cant stay on here all night.

...and the mods can't be on here all day/night, either. It'll change as soon as someone gets a chance to do so.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/30/08 4:08:05PM
yeah we all know lol. and im sure dozen of people already sent em' pms
Jackelope
12/30/08 5:33:26PM
Tryin' guys. It can't be changed by just any mod. I'm thinking it's to the point now that we won't get to pick on it It's only fair to be honest. Even if it had been changed hours ago
Kpro
12/30/08 9:36:18PM
the last time a fight was changed with less than 24 hours to pick about a hundred members went crazy.
RampageOwnedYou
12/30/08 9:58:11PM
Lets put it this way.

You are #1 in secondary with 2 events to go...like were at now.

Lets say you leave your house today at 11 am to go to work, family thang, who knows. You get home tonight to see a fight was changed last minute, and you were unable to pick it. So you basically kicked ass all year, to see you lost 1st place and 200 bucks, because of something like this happening.

Would you be upset?

This is why, it should be how it is now, and left as is.
Jackelope
12/30/08 10:22:02PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Lets put it this way.

You are #1 in secondary with 2 events to go...like were at now.

Lets say you leave your house today at 11 am to go to work, family thang, who knows. You get home tonight to see a fight was changed last minute, and you were unable to pick it. So you basically kicked ass all year, to see you lost 1st place and 200 bucks, because of something like this happening.

Would you be upset?

This is why, it should be how it is now, and left as is.

Yeah.. but let's put it another way-

Say for example you just happen to be ranked #8... and really I have no idea who I could be talking about here.... and you just happened to find out this news before the guys ranked #1-#7 did. Now, this person... again, whom I have NO idea who it could be.... is extremely excited because he has a phenomenal chance to cheat the system and move up the ranks. (Not that I would ever cheat... er.. I mean that "the person I'm talking about" would ever cheat) Now- knowing all of that wouldn't you want it to get changed, too?

Hahaha, I kidddd I kiddd.....
emfleek
12/31/08 8:20:36AM
Or let's say you were the #1 fight camp with one event remaining and then a change was made...

I kid, I kid. Sorta.*

* FYI - we didn't deserve to win, anyways. We bombed hard.
zephead
12/31/08 2:45:00PM

Posted by DJSyko

I am guessing people already know that Melvin Manhoef is now fighting instead of Jerome LeBanner, right?

So when will it change so i can pick? I cant stay on here all night.

Nor can I. But I guess we have to to please everyone