Jim Miller vs. Marus Auerellio

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jim Miller vs. Marus Auerellio
nickcuc547
3/18/08 3:24:40PM
this miller guy is tough, i was reading a frank trigg blog and he is touting him as the next big thing, the guy has one loss to frankie edgar and it was a close one according to trigg. this guy could pull off the upset.
NatedawgThaM
3/18/08 3:32:10PM
Should be a great fight since it's on short notice, Marcus probably knows little about him and will probably take him lightly. Miller will be wanting to prove he's the next big thing and will give it all he has which will make it a great fight!!!

I just think Miller will be too eager and explosive to have that big quick win upset, and it will put him in a bad spot for a submission. Auerellio 1st round submission.
BlazinSaddle
3/18/08 3:36:04PM
Aurelio is probably too good for him this early in his career, plus the octagon jitters get to about 80% of newcomers, maximus 2nd round sub
wolfman
3/18/08 3:58:28PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Aurelio is probably too good for him this early in his career, plus the octagon jitters get to about 80% of newcomers, maximus 2nd round sub

That's what I'm thinking, possibly a 1st round sub though.
Nightmare27
3/18/08 4:16:34PM
The ground game is Miller's strength, so he should be able to fight off any submission attempts, but who knows. I doubt that it is up to the same level as Aurellio.
whardin19
3/18/08 5:44:06PM
I'm thinking Auerellio will win this fight. Although, I think Miller will give a good effort. Only losing to Frankie Edgar in your career is nothing to be ashamed of.