Jerry Millen

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jerry Millen
Gparaiso
2/28/07 5:10:48PM
Just going to copy from a thread on sherdog, cause i agree with this guy 100%

Major things that Jerry Millen has suspected to be the cause or in charge of.

1. Was instrumental on Bas Rutten , Mauro and Quadros removed or forcefully resigned from pride. (Bas's own words: Site )

2. He is disrespecting fighters in the post fight interview , telling people what to say and do. (Telling Diaz to thank Pride , and telling Dan Henderson to remove his mouth piece when Dan left it in because he has no front teeth.)

3. Prides apparent US direction and failure to capitalize on US marketing and MMA crowd.

4. UFC Baiting (Showing clips of Chuck Liddell and calling out Dana on radio shows) Making up things like Tim Sylvia turned down a fight with Fedor. For Pride to perpetrate lies and for them to be originated by Millen is very unprofessional.

Take the time to sign the petition.
This will be presented to PRIDE FC Japanese managment directed to Mr. Sakakibara
If Pride wants to succeed they need to remove him.

Petition Site

loller90278
2/28/07 5:18:47PM
hes kind of an a hole not gonna lie..

he's like frank shamrock in a ryan seacrest outfit

yah i agree to get rid of him
Kudos
2/28/07 5:33:21PM
Yea, he's an idiot. He's not very good at promoting or good talking at all. Fishman need to get rid of him and the whole US marketing team.
Stickan
2/28/07 5:36:18PM
He's a jerk... already signed it.
argile
2/28/07 6:05:23PM
Tries to look like cloud from FF7. this guy is an ass.

signed.
Northrend
2/28/07 6:48:51PM
signed it

Bring back Bas if you need another guy to interview people
zephead
2/28/07 6:53:11PM
Signed it
SteedTheDeed
2/28/07 6:54:09PM
i dont see why telling dan to remove his mouth guard so we can hear him was disrespectful. dan didn't care.
hippysmacker
2/28/07 6:54:38PM
I don't like him personally and agree Fushman should buy Pride and get rid of him. Pride has great fighter's still, and don't need to keep playing up the UFC rivalry. SInce guys they marketed as UFC or ex-UFC fighter's just beat some of their top guys, I think we can all agree this just backfired. That was one of the best cards in MMA history last week. I see no point to continue the war of words on either side. There is room for both in America and the world. Pride just needs to sell to someone with the money and connections here to help buildup there US fan base. Hopefully they sell to Fishman because he has both. I'm against monopoly's so I hope they don't sell to the UFC. I know we would get to see a lot of dream matchups if they did, but I think monopoly's are always a bad thing in business. As the employees( fighter's in this case) pay usually suffers in these scenarios, I don't want it to happen.
zephead
2/28/07 7:00:08PM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

i dont see why telling dan to remove his mouth guard so we can hear him was disrespectful. dan didn't care.

Dan doesn't have front teeth.
Dadaman
2/28/07 7:32:03PM
Jerry Millen looks and acts like he has a serious cocaine habit.
johnafirth
2/28/07 7:51:04PM
I've signed too. I can't describe just how much he irritates me. Not without **** for most of the words, anyhow.
Buddharox
2/28/07 9:22:11PM
Signed, brotha
ButterBalls
2/28/07 10:12:44PM
**** millen, I already signed that shit
Ydoc
2/28/07 11:25:57PM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

It probably doesn't bother Dan but it is a crafty way to take a shot at him. He's the male version of that network executive on the Simpsons named Lindsey Naegle. Probably think he talks like her too.

Signed.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
thatfedorsohotrightnow
2/28/07 11:28:42PM
I'm #1069
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/1/07 12:01:26AM
singed. I hate that asshole. He told Nakamura to tell Wanderlie to Shut the **** up
CWall33
3/1/07 9:26:56AM
The guy was a douche at 33. We were all asking "who the hell does this guy think he is"? (Our 1st Pride PPV, so we just "discovered" him, along with the shrieking lady...another story).

Don't know enough about him to sign the petition, but he seemed like a real jerk.

Posted by zephead

Posted by SteedTheDeed

Dan doesn't have front teeth.

I gotta admit, we laughed when Dan took out his mouthpiece, and his teeth (or lack thereof) looked exactly like his mouthpiece. Bad taste, sure. Massive respect for Hendo for what he did, but a funny moment.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/1/07 9:52:18AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BalledBull
3/1/07 12:59:59PM
Done. He's a dirty Hippy! No offense smacker
roman
3/1/07 3:39:44PM
Signed it. The guy is a jerk and needs to get out of the MMA world (hopefully sooner than later).
Brick
3/2/07 8:43:31PM
lol...don't miss this other thread, the pics in the opening post:

http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic2159-1.html
hippysmacker
3/2/07 8:49:57PM
It's okay, I admit to wanting to smack him occasionally