Jeremy Williams Tribute

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Jeremy Williams Tribute
rcg916
5/7/07 4:46:12PM
Hey guys, heres my tribute to the late Jeremy Williams. Hope the ones who need it can use it to reflect when the time is right...

Jeremy Williams Tribute
xthe_scottx
5/7/07 6:17:41PM
Very nice tribute. REM was a great choice of music and the quote at the beginning was perfect.RIP Jeremy Williams, you will be missed.
rcg916
5/7/07 6:37:18PM
thanks a lot man
warglory
5/8/07 11:47:44AM
Just out of curiosity, what software do you use? Good job btw.
rcg916
5/8/07 12:00:16PM
just the standard windows movie maker, with some adjustments to the color filters... thanks by the way, Ive gotten a lot of nice emails from people close to him about it.
madmarck
5/8/07 12:45:09PM
its sad to hear of anyone passing. RIP. good job RC
Stickan
5/8/07 3:58:37PM
Very very nice tribute. Jeremy sure had a nice triangle and from what I've heard was a great person.

R.I.P

btw. Is it confirmed yet that it was suicide?
cowcatcher
5/8/07 4:05:19PM
an appparent suicide with the weapon right there all but confirms it, too bad really because he looked good from what i saw, and the fact that a baby was on the way is heartbreaking. i really hope his family is going to be ok. RIP
rcg916
5/8/07 4:55:06PM
what a shame. Rewatched his IFL fights. Damn that guy's JJ was slick. 2 fights, two unconscious opponents.

I know his school, Apex, acknowledged the suicide rumor, and didnt deny, so Im guessing its true....

EEKS
5/15/07 4:25:29PM
Big loss to the mma community, RIP.
rcg916
5/15/07 5:05:23PM
wow, just heard from a few different members of Jeremy's family and Apex...at his memorial, Jeremy's father acknowledged my video and read a note that Id sent as a reply to one of the messages... what an honor. And what a family.

So, guys, if anyone can spare a few dollars, please do... Its a trying time for them, and its obvious that they need support from the community that supported Jeremy, and thats us...

INFO REGARDING WILLIAMS FAMILY TRUST DONATIONS

rcg916
5/28/07 12:46:21AM
Heres another Highlight that was made by a very close friend of Jeremy's. This one shows his early days, and just a sick skill set to say the least.

LINK

also, help is needed for his family, NOGI has put out a tribute shirt, consider buying one. They are sweet, and very high quality.

NOGI