Jeremy Stephens Talks TUF Finale & Future

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jeremy Stephens Talks TUF Finale & Future
MMAcca
6/18/08 2:50:43PM
Fresh off his 22nd birthday, Jeremy "Lil' Heathen" Stephens is one of the youngest fighters competing in the UFC. Having won 13 of his first 15 fights, Stephens is looking to emerge as the next young rising star in the UFC's stacked lightweight division. A win over MMA veteran Spencer Fisher this Saturday at the TUF Finale will certainly help him reach his goal. MMARated.com recently spoke with "Lil' Heathen" about fighting a friend and former training partner, his UFC future and more.

Jeffrey Lee: First off, Jeremy, how did you get the nickname "Lil' Heathen"?

LINK
Sam_Rothstein
6/18/08 4:41:41PM
10 bucks says his legal problems were an assault charge.
Styles
6/18/08 5:52:57PM
If Fisher keep sthis fight standing, he will get knocked out. Jeremy has some heavy hands and knows how to use them. I am taking Jeremy on this fight.
whardin19
6/18/08 5:59:33PM
I see this being the fight of the night. Both of these guys want to stand and bang. I know Stephens has some heavy hands, but so does Fisher. I see Fisher winning a decsision here.
ohiostate1016
6/19/08 5:00:57PM
I'm really rooting for Stephens. That win over Miller really impressed me, and Jeremy looks like he could do some big things in the LW division.