Jeremy Stephens vs Nate Mohr

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Jeremy Stephens vs Nate Mohr
Chris_Keppel
8/12/07 3:33:51PM
Am I the only one who would really like to see that fight?

Granted... that's a month away, but the anticipation is killin' me.

I think Nate's gonna take it.
tepid55
8/12/07 4:30:40PM
Stephens is a much better wrestler and I think he will win by decision.
Twenty20Dollars
8/12/07 5:12:55PM
Yeah i think your the only one haha
peachfuzzz1305
8/12/07 7:17:06PM
I Got Jeremy By 1ST Round SUBMISSION
the-james
8/12/07 8:02:49PM

Posted by tepid55

Stephens is a much better wrestler and I think he will win by decision.

Mohr is accually the better wrestler of the tw, but stepehens has pretty good stand up and ground and pound and is more well rounded so i have him by Submission.
Chris_Keppel
8/13/07 10:48:11AM
I don't know. I'd give the wrestling edge to Stephens... but when Nate Mohr fought Kurt Pelligrino he had really quick hands... so I think if Stephens tries to stand up with him he is gonna get chocked just like Kurt did for a moment.
the-james
8/14/07 8:14:30PM

Posted by Chris_Keppel

I don't know. I'd give the wrestling edge to Stephens... but when Nate Mohr fought Kurt Pelligrino he had really quick hands... so I think if Stephens tries to stand up with him he is gonna get chocked just like Kurt did for a moment.

Your right Stephens does have the edge in the wrestling, but neither are excellent wrestlers, i was mistaking Mohr with Matt Grice for some reason but now that you brought up the fight with i remember, and you are correct Mohr does have very quick\ hands and has a good standup backround, well Stephens does have a pretty decent zstricking he tends to be more wild and not as accrurate and could get caught with a shot and go down, but as I see it happening stephens will pull off a sub probabbly a guillotine in the second round.
irish_assassin
8/20/07 11:12:59PM
call me by-est but as a training partner of stephens let me tell you that he will win and more then likely by ref stopage due to strikes