Jeremy Horn Off UFN 15, Ryan Jensen In

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jeremy Horn Off UFN 15, Ryan Jensen In
DCRage
9/3/08 6:52:21PM
Jeremy Horn confirmed today that he will be off UFN 15 due to a wrist injury. He won't need surgery but knows he could be "out a while". Ryan Jensen will be his replacement at UFN and will face Wilson Gouveia.

Article
Ordep
9/3/08 7:29:34PM
hope Jensen put on a good show. I was really pumped for his performance against Leites but them they feed him to Maia and lost again vs Joey
haggiswashere
9/3/08 8:06:41PM
Dang. us utah fans are disappointented
Wolfenstein
9/3/08 8:10:20PM
It's for the best. I really didn't want to see a legend like Jeremy get the floor mopped with him by a rising star. Wilson Gouviea is going to be a force at 185.
casey64
9/3/08 9:21:32PM
Dang I was wanting to see Horn fight again.
quezocrema0032
9/3/08 9:30:32PM
pretty upset just cause i really wanted to parlay goveia seeing how his odds would have been alot more even then the acctual fight would have been
Khaos
9/3/08 10:03:29PM
Disappointed that the only MW they could find is Jensen, there are a lot of people in the division, and I doubt anyone would duck Gouveia.

In My Opinion.
Mr_Dead_Sexy
9/3/08 10:15:03PM
It's sad because Gouveia would have had better odds than he should have if he was fighting Horn, but kinda good, because I wouldn't wanna see Horn get handled again.

This kinda speaks to how thin the UFC MW division is. They had to bring back a guy who was 0-2, who they fed to Maia, and were seemingly done with. Guys like Marvin Eastman, Kendall Grove, Dean Lister, even CB Dolloway would have been much more intriguing match ups.
Mchubb316
9/3/08 10:26:41PM
Iam a Horn fan, but I am glad he is off. He doesn't seem into the fight game as much as he used to be. He hasn't looked very impressive as of late.
quezocrema0032
9/3/08 10:40:09PM
yea but people gotta relize they cant just get those names 2 agree to fight on such short notice ... atleast we know jensen is good and entertaing so im ok with it i guess
prozacnation1978
9/4/08 12:04:15AM
wonder if the fight will still be on the main card
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
9/4/08 12:27:56AM

Posted by Mr_Dead_Sexy

It's sad because Gouveia would have had better odds than he should have if he was fighting Horn, but kinda good, because I wouldn't wanna see Horn get handled again.

This kinda speaks to how thin the UFC MW division is. They had to bring back a guy who was 0-2, who they fed to Maia, and were seemingly done with. Guys like Marvin Eastman, Kendall Grove, Dean Lister, even CB Dolloway would have been much more intriguing match ups.

Eastman would have been a good choice.