Jeremy May?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jeremy May?
haggiswashere
9/12/08 2:18:36PM
im watchin re runs and i am wondering what ever happened to that..uh..gentleman who put lime juice in matt browns chew on TUF 7? I hated that guy and i was just wondering what happened to him and why didn't he fight at the finale?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
wiggum
9/12/08 2:29:36PM
he didnt fight at the finale because hes got nothing to offer....not a fan favorite...no accomplished background to relate to any other sport (like all american wreslter or judo gold medalist)....not a talented fighter.....and he got his ass handed to him bad.......id rather he stay out of the picture all together, he gives the sport a bad image
Twenty20Dollars
9/12/08 3:29:20PM
because no one liked him or wanted to see him fight on the finale.
haggiswashere
9/12/08 3:51:12PM
haha true. true
Bowen50
9/12/08 4:01:46PM
because he's still in a coma after that head kick he ate from Matt Brown
postman
9/12/08 5:04:53PM

Posted by wiggum

he didnt fight at the finale because hes got nothing to offer....not a fan favorite...no accomplished background to relate to any other sport (like all american wreslter or judo gold medalist)....not a talented fighter.....and he got his ass handed to him bad.......id rather he stay out of the picture all together, he gives the sport a bad image

No background????? Are you crazy he was a master in Jeremy Jitsu, from what I can tell one of the most worthless fighting styles in the world. Their focus is on pissing ppl off then letting them kick you in the head!
Poohbah
9/12/08 8:43:10PM
Was that the guy who got nailed in the coconut by a soccer ball? I think it was CB who kicked it.
zach66700
9/12/08 10:33:44PM
No it was Matt Brown and that was a very brutal KO

According to Dana, "One of the coolest KO's in TUF history."
postman
9/12/08 10:47:50PM

Posted by zach66700

No he took one to the junk from a soccer ball but Im not sure if it was him or who kicked the ball.
Aaronno9
9/12/08 11:23:24PM
Yeh i think it was Cb. Clocked him right in the head
DevonFoxy
9/12/08 11:42:12PM

Posted by postman

Posted by zach66700

No he took one to the junk from a soccer ball but Im not sure if it was him or who kicked the ball.

Yes that would be Mr.Dollaway who I talked to and is looking to be put on the fight card in December if he can.
The_Italian_Stallion
9/13/08 9:44:12AM

Posted by zach66700

You're mixing up two things...

The "soccer kick" (legal) was Matt Brown against May (I think it was May) and then the knockout Dana was talking about was Matt Riddle's in the very first round of fights.
postman
9/13/08 9:51:49AM

Posted by The_Italian_Stallion

Posted by zach66700

The "soccer kick" (legal) was Matt Brown against May (I think it was May) and then the knockout Dana was talking about was Matt Riddle's in the very first round of fights.

I think everyone is mixed up!

CB kicked a soccer ball that nailed may in the nuts in the house not in a fight.
Matt Brown kicked May with a round kick to the skull in their fight after May put lime juice in his Chew.
Now this is where I can't remember what happened. Did Riddle knock out the guy on the first show and he was like moaning and asking what happened? Was This KO infact the one Dana said was the best in Tuff history? Or was it the Brown over May KO? That I am not sure.
haggiswashere
9/13/08 2:41:24PM

Posted by zach66700

The knockout he was talking about was the matt brown knock out. watch the fight online and you will see. I swear to god i watched it yesterday as i posted this topic and he did say it was the coolest.
haggiswashere
9/13/08 2:43:53PM

Posted by postman

Posted by zach66700

I think everyone is mixed up!

CB kicked a soccer ball that nailed may in the nuts in the house not in a fight.
Matt Brown kicked May with a round kick to the skull in their fight after May put lime juice in his Chew.
Now this is where I can't remember what happened. Did Riddle knock out the guy on the first show and he was like moaning and asking what happened? Was This KO infact the one Dana said was the best in Tuff history? Or was it the Brown over May KO? That I am not sure.

I think dana just says words sometimes lol. he said that the matt brown was the coolest and he said the matt riddle was the most brutal i think. i htink he just says stuff sometimes
Aether
9/13/08 2:47:05PM
Riddle broke the guy's jaw in the prelims, and the previews for the show said "one of the most brutal knockouts in TUF history" or something to that effect.

THEN

Matt Brown headkick KOed Jeremy May and Dana commented that it was "one of the coolest knockouts in TUF history"

Both things were said, but the riddle fight was by the voice actor who does the commercials and previews, and the Brown KO was Dana's comment. Dana may also have mentioned the Riddle KO at some point, but his comment about "one of the coolest KOs" was definitely about the Brown KO.
copcopps
9/13/08 4:06:07PM
OK back on track Jeremy May was a dickhead and a mini Travis Lutter: a one trick pony that wasn't very good at his trick, hence why he wasn't on the finale.
jiujitsufreak74
9/13/08 4:23:19PM
this thread probably has the most misinformation that i have ever seen.

Aether got it right with the 2 KOs, but there is so much confusion with the C.B.'s kick. first of all, it wasn't even a soccer ball, it was a volley ball. second, C.B. kicked it at Jeremy May. here is the quote from C.B himself talking abut the instant.

Anyway, after Jeremy's loss he was playing soccer in the house trying to stay relevant to the cameras. He was kicking the volleyball and doing all sorts of stupid and annoying things. So I grabbed the volleyball and loaded up and unleashed it. The ball was filled with karma -- not air -- so when it traveled off my foot, it headed straight for Jeremy's face. He was sitting there nursing a broken nose, and out of nowhere, this volleyball smashes him in the face.
haggiswashere
9/13/08 4:42:56PM
what about bobby southworth? what happened to him?
copcopps
9/13/08 5:31:55PM

Posted by haggiswashere

what about bobby southworth? what happened to him?

He's with Strikeforce if I remember correctly
haggiswashere
9/13/08 5:37:57PM
ha if i would have checked sherdog i probably would have saved some time sorry. why didn't he stay in the ufc. he is an ass but so is alot of guys in the ufc.
hotrodttt
9/13/08 11:21:49PM

Posted by haggiswashere

ha if i would have checked sherdog i probably would have saved some time sorry. why didn't he stay in the ufc. he is an ass but so is alot of guys in the ufc.

A Big part of Bobby not being in the UFC was after his loss to Bonnar on TUF he disrespected Dana so Dana never invited him back
DevonFoxy
9/13/08 11:29:29PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by haggiswashere

A Big part of Bobby not being in the UFC was after his loss to Bonnar on TUF he disrespected Dana so Dana never invited him back

Yep and when he was invited back and cut all the weight and Forrest could fight he was even more disrespectful. Dana never said he was going to fight for Forrest but that he might get the shot. He knew that but he complained practially through the whole ssituation.

Lets just say ,imo anyway, I don't think the UFC misses Bobby and Bobby probably doesn't miss the UFC seeing he has a belt.